What Will You Look Like this Spring?

masuerte

I'm going to try to wear a dhoti. I hope i don't look as stupid as this chick:

06fCGVV_28k

I'll of course wear sarongs around, but I don't think I can pull these off outside...

9njURVBRaN4

sandersandersandersandersandersander.

Also big fucking high tops and some 80's skater shit a la Bob Geller SS08.

For when I get bored of being better than everyone.

sandersandersandersandersandersander.

I used to think jil sander would make me better than everyone too.

I'll be wearing the same shit as usual, maybe buy some baggy women's strapless overalls if I run in some money.

I'm buying a lot of slimmer bottoms this season, but I'm also buying looser tops. I look too short with loose bottoms.

And even though I live in SoCal, I'm trying to get away from the hoodie and t-shirt combination. I think I've had enough of it for a while, but I can always go back to it whenver I want. I'm just trying to fill my closet with more basics. That means no more graphic tees or hoodies, more solids, and more black and white.

It doesn't actually, but there is this wonderfully detached sense of unapproachability when the look is properly executed.

Maybe. I mostly discovered that I like when clothes can live, get dirty, fade, rip, etc and still look good. I can't stand having the tiniest bit of lint on a nice pair of jil pants.

• 2 weeks later...

ahh i've never wanted warm weather in my whole life...i think this is the most snow toronto has had in a winter since 1932 or something.

in the spring i'm thinking white v-neck, silk scarf, jeans or an a-line skirt, and i'll finally retire the boots.

when it gets warmer...white knee socks and a baby doll mini dress, white skinny jeans and a brightly coloured tee

and when it gets eeeven warmer...white sperry topsiders, cuffed khaki short shorts and an oversized linen button-up

YESSS i can't wait!

Spring is just gonna be some tees, hoodies, jeans, shorts for those warmer days, and some sneakers.

Summer is gona be shorts, jeans, teas and undershirts, and some light shoes. I just bought some vans prision issues that'll be my regulars.

Now that I don't have to take a picture of myself, I have no idea what I'm going to wear for the Spring time.

Probably wear a deep v-neck, cuff my jeans, wear some laceups/light black boots/chucks, and a backpack every single day while I go cross-country.

I am looking forward to cuffing my jeans...

-slacks + expensive ass high fashion tees

-loose fitting pants + BoO shirts

i think ill try to stay off of deminz. it'll be way too fucking hot in the jap land.

i almost died when i wore black deminz while i was in kyoto. my crotch almost melted.

i can't ever find decent shorts. i don't wanna look like an amjack.