What Will You Look Like this Spring?

masuerte

unfourtunately it's still freezing here. and there's a metre of snow. wtf.

so i'll be hunting down some leather ankle boots, cardigans and high waisted skirts inspired the lanvin summer 2008 collection. which makes me smile.

oh. and an umbrella.

New pair of APC's, Le Coq Sportif t-shirt, the same old Chuck Taylor's.. Maybe dig out the ole' white Vans slip-ons. Comme des Garçons Vettiveru.

Would really like something I could wear every other night out..

Something avant-garde, but not too flamboyant. If only I could get my hands on some Tillmann Lauterbach.

slide-20.jpg

Shit that looks dope! thats exactly what im goin for this spring/summer, ive got some grey slacks that look awesome on plimsolls.

..where cud i find sum like the pic above, seems like a good slim cut to them and i love those braces!

I'm gonna try going sockless this spring/summer. I got some nice cole haan loafers at a thrift store that I won't mind fucking up (would prefer not to, of course).

I need to buy some cedar shoe trees as I think this would help reduce the overall funk-factor.

I have a couple pairs of the loafer socks from BR but the problem is I sweat right through them, they are so thin.

Maybe try putting anti-perspirant on your feet? Anyone try this? Or what about foot powders and stuff? I've never tried that either...

^Gold Bond Foot Powder

i had puma romas a while ago and my feet would burn like hell after a while cause of the lack of airflow. gold bond worked wonders though, plus it killed the bacteria which caused odor and left a minty fresh smell :cool:

i wouldnt ditch the socks, blisters and shit will occur

• 10 months later...