muska skytop

parish

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ordered white ones from http://jackssurfboards.com/detail.aspx?ID=843.

will post pics when they arrive...

i ordered a pair and i sized down half a size. i ordered them from utilityboardsupply.com, i thought they were going to be released on the 25th but i guess they changed it to 29th.

hey bph did your shoes ship yet? im just wondering.

i ordered a pair and i sized down half a size. i ordered them from utilityboardsupply.com, i thought they were going to be released on the 25th but i guess they changed it to 29th.

so is utility shipping on the 29th, or are they actually getting the units in on the 29th?

so is utility shipping on the 29th, or are they actually getting the units in on the 29th?

I have no idea. i emailed customer service and he said, "we are waiting for Supra to release them, they should be released on the 29th." I dont know what that really translates to, but we'll see.

I have no idea. i emailed customer service and he said, "we are waiting for Supra to release them, they should be released on the 29th." I dont know what that really translates to, but we'll see.

i just called. supra pushed the release date back. utility should be recieving their stock on the 7th of next month.

the tracking page for my order says "no information available" so im assuming they havent shipped... i'll probably email in a few days to check up.

also, i ordered the size i wear in vans, which is basically like sizing down a half.