The Fashion Spot

Servo2000

I can't remember what the hell my name / password was when I signed up for this thing was back before it became "invite only" or whatever so I can't see some of the pictures in the Carol Christian Poell and a couple of other threads.

Anyone have an invite they'd be willing to give me? I'd really appreciate it.

PM me for my e-mail address.

Thanks!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't runner get on SZ?

Because he's Softgrey's friend and as you know her and Faust had a little falling out. Anyway nothing wrong with posting on tFS, there's a lot of interesting discussions going on although most of the threads aren't in my areas of interest.

• 2 months later...

They took down the "Best Boobs" thread, which obv i check out, when imageshack temporarily banned tfs from linking images. There are still threads like "Best Legs" , as superficial as you can get. There's a wealth of women you can stalk over there.

And for the abdundance of well dressed ladies
The "Best Boobs" thread, which obv i check out, when imageshack temporarily banned tfs from linking images. There are still threads like "Best Legs" , as superficial as you can get. There's a wealth of women you can stalk over there.

Ok, now Im going to need an invite too. I need another outlet for time wasting!

PM if you have an invite and would be so kind as to share.

Thanks!