The Fashion Spot

Servo2000

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a member there .. searching that site is hell .. fucking model threads all over the place before you find what yer lookin for ... full on stalker buzz ..

And the problem with that is... :confused:

I think that in terms of board makeup, people on tFS are generally a lot more interested in the inner workings of the Fashion Industry than SuFu members are -- which includes the wonderful world of high fashion models. Aside from Keagan, I can't think of any other SuFuers that are all that concerned with models to the extent they are dissected/adored/hated on tFS.

And the problem with that is... :confused:

I think that in terms of board makeup, people on tFS are generally a lot more interested in the inner workings of the Fashion Industry than SuFu members are -- which includes the wonderful world of high fashion models. Aside from Keagan, I can't think of any other SuFuers that are all that concerned with models to the extent they are dissected/adored/hated on tFS.

check out bellazon.com for everything you want to know about models.

can someone send me an invite? pretty please?

yes, i will, send me your e-mail, full name, address, tell me who you live with and if you are currently in a serious relationship and i may be able to pull off an invite.

this is all required for the invite, it's not that by any means i wanna know any of these things

edit1: oh, and age too

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i am temporarily banned from tfs :rolleyes: but i will be unbanned next month. So anybody can PM me next month and i will invite anyone.

i am using supertalk as an alternative, but finding this place MUCH more enjoyable..

like for example, freedom of speech applies here and not there.

fuck you go back