New store and Clothing line outta SF; UltraVitalence

kiddd128

I honestly do not believe in the whole I lived in the TL because it was affordable. You chose to live in the TL because its fashionable to live in the TL, same with the Mission, people choose to live there because its fashionable. If you actually put in some time to find a place you can live in a safe area and pay the same.

BTW your designs are nothing new, played out overpriced all over prints.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd fuck the asian whore on the front page.

I'm not a fan of silly overpriced urban clothes myself, but I don't see why the label is getting so much shit from this crowd -- I thought you all were closet hypebeats. It's better than those stupid Cipher shoes, and no worse than The Hundreds.

i'll say this. i wouldn't ever wear your stuff, as the cuts look fucking gigantic and even though artificialsky is my sworn enemy, he's right about the dude with the rapist moustache....i commend you for doing cut+sew regardless of what it is. People hate for whatever reasons, but if you got the balls to invest that much in something, kudos to you. For everyone else, at least he's doing more than JUST t-shirts.

just rereading this whole thread is the definition of "ex-hypebeast self hatred herd mentality".....