Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

im procrastinating.

i once heard the story that foxy brown (rapper) got her nickname (ill nana) when girls and guys in school used to pass her in the halls and say: iiiiiiiiiiiiill, nana. meaning she had a stinky pussy.

i guess she thought it was a good thing and took it and flipped it to mean she has an "ill" nana.

/shrug

im procrastinating.

^^ moving my bed and everything under it.

we're knocking down the wall on the side my bed is on and putting a door there and closing up where my door is now.

Shit, how much stuff do you have under your bed? Shouldn't that take only a couple minutes?

random thought: Should i feel bad about fooling around with a girl whose boyfriend is going to propose to her next month? Should i feel worse that she might leave him for me?

hey, mrip. Can i have a bite?

i have magazines, some shoes, shipping boxes, etc under my bed....

and i have to pick up the whole mattress, frame and all that shit and prop it up on my dresser so i realized i have to take everything off of it so it doesnt all spill everywhere.

so that means im sleeping in the guest room tonight.

and i wish i had some advice for your situation but all i can think of when i read that is: OY :-/

random thought: Should i feel bad about fooling around with a girl whose boyfriend is going to propose to her next month? Should i feel worse that she might leave him for me?

this reminds me of the situation i just faced this morning. a friend found out gf went out with some other guy and was so bumped. i just talked to him and he says he proposed to her. wtf

hey, mrip. Can i have a bite?

finished that shit quick

with lemon pepsi

p'zone is a medium pizza folded in half

ask for extra sauce

7 bux

i got cheese bellpeppers onions and mushrooms

get off the internet and get some food chrono

finished that shit quick

with lemon pepsi

p'zone is a medium pizza folded in half

ask for extra sauce

7 bux

i got cheese bellpeppers onions and mushrooms

get off the internet and get some food chrono

I was setting you up to say:

GET YOUR OWN, MOOCH!

Also, it's almost 3am. I don't want steak and shake or 5star pizza (24hours). I might just make bagel bites.

Pretty sure someone just using his fits

calvin- drink a bunch of water before bed, mayne.

i've spent the day listening to the soundtrack to atlantis: the lost tales (old pc game from the late 90s) and I really feel like playing the game once again but i need a pc + windows 95 and all i've got is this old ibook. :(

the soundtrack is really fucking good though.

I dunno why but l always get asked for directions which is ironic cos I'm the type that is horrible with maps that just has street names. when pple ask I usually draw them a map using stores as reference instead cos it's easier to me when wanting to locate a place

that or I take them there myself

I placed my laptop on my car and drove off with it on the hood. Needless, to say it crashed on to the ground. The screen is cracked and parts of the plastic casing has chipped off. The first thing I did was check to see if it turned on. After that, I went home to see if it could hook up to an external monitor. It did.

Then I just surfed superfuture all night. I'm still angry as fuck but as long as I still have access to all my documents/files and connect to the internet, I'm good. I still need to get one that I can carry around now. :/

I dunno I think some ppl's faces just say honest and well behaved? I don't want to go into sucker or pushover category because I def have one of those faces.

When I'm in a tourist spot I get at least 10 or 20 ppl coming up to me and asking me to take thier picture. When I'm walking around NY ppl who are always asking me for directions or if they can use my phone for emergency calls and shit like that. I always try to help but feel bad because I'm only 30% sure my directions are accurate.

I don't want to say it to my friend's face but I feel that coming to america, then going back to your native asian country to teach english for a living is a copout for dudes who can't make shit of thier lives in America anymore. No hate for those who do this to see the world and travel without being bogged down but I know so many asian dropouts/fuckups who basically gave up on getting a real education or job here because they see teaching English in Korea/Taiwan as a cushy safety net.