Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I have deep seated fear of eating grapes.

I like them a lot--especially the green ones. But, I hate nothing more in the entire world than when you are sitting in the sandbox pleasantly enjoying a bunch of grapes and inadvertantly eat one of those mushy ones--there are a few in every bundle: the deformed, half dead, without-a-proper-membrane/skin-to-hold-all-the-stuff-inside, browning, lifeless, kind of rotten ones. You bite into it and know something is wrong but its too late. It tastes like someone took a grape shit in your mouth; and it makes me avoid grapes years afterward every single time it happens.

I have deep seated fear of eating grapes.

I like them a lot--especially the green ones. But, I hate nothing more in the entire world than when you are sitting in the sandbox pleasantly enjoying a bunch of grapes and inadvertantly eat one of those mushy ones--there are a few in every bundle: the deformed, half dead, without-a-proper-membrane/skin-to-hold-all-the-stuff-inside, browning, lifeless, kind of rotten ones. You bite into it and know something is wrong but its too late. It tastes like someone took a grape shit in your mouth; and it makes me avoid grapes years afterward every single time it happens.

I hate that crap too.. now I've learned to sitting there by the sink and individually wash each grape (or cherry) to check for rot spots and put them in a bowl so I peacefully enjoy my fruit (nohomo)

parents leaving for ny today. staying back for a bit, but might meet up with them later if all goes well.

im supposed to be taking care of my brothers but will be going out instead...i mean, they are 16 and 17. they can take care of themselves, right???

^ i told you no more!!! and no crotch pics either you fuckin pervert!!!

yes, they can. buy them some weed and tell them to not leave the house

no no, i want the weed. they stay home with the kitten and get high off life.

Last night I was in a bar playing a drinking game with a random group of people. Then this 30 something midget girl came in and joined us. She sat next to me and dangled her litlle feet from the chair like a kid eating cheerios at the kitchen table.

Anyway, she was winning the drinking game and people cheered, high fived her, and toasted their glasses to her. But, for some reason I just said "good job, very good job" and I patted her lightly on the top of her head. Everyone looked at me disapprovingly and she was not pleased, she was not pleased at all.

yo i've been thinking about this all day and laughing out loud