Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Have been posting stand out(to me:D)bmx related edits and photos every now and then. If its annoying let me know. Wish some one would do the same with skateboarding....

Defgrip04.jpg

two gully factory edits in one day

also full lsd video was released today but don't think it'll embed. if not check it out here http://bmxmdb.com/films/476-Lsd-Riders-nsfw-18-

was picking up my ipod to set the alarm ... and my hand went numb... so i did my thing... put it down... and my hand went numb again.

it's fucking shocking me! it's plugged into the computer so there is like a little bit of voltage going through it... so weird...

everything is going to hell

my iPod shocks me too, it's the metal back on the Touch and the steel cased classics and nanos. The iPhone doesn't do it.

just had a fucked up dream. i was standing around with a group of people (it felt like we were being given a briefing or something but i forget for what) in the middle of the city, skyscrapers/malls all around us.

then i see flashes of light in the sky and at first i think it's lightning. then we see fucking huge spaceships flying around, and everybody's like wtf, hope they don't attack! then BAM they start attacking and shit hits the fan, everybody scatters and people are screaming and getting trampled and shit. it was genuinely scary :(

think i've been playing too much starcraft2 cuz all the spaceships' lasers sounded like battlecruisers

STILL FEEL HAUNTED

just had a fucked up dream.

Two nights in a row, I dreamt about suicide. The really fucked up thing about it was that until the last possible second, I felt at ease with it.

In one of the dreams I sat in a small, dimly lit room with a couple of unidentifiable friends. Apparently we were all inhaling carbon dioxide or some kind of deadly gas. I went around comforting the two other people as they slowly became drowsy and possibly died. After that, I distinctly remember putting on what appeared to be an oxygen mask. I soon became drowsy, my vision began to blur, and my body started slumping in the couch. And the shit that scares me even now, is that I remember telling myself, and feeling, absolutely content with my decision. It wasn't until I was on the brink of blacking out did I snap out of it and woke up.

The second one involved Michael Beasely trying to convince me to jump off a building into a pool 500 feet down, and it was a lot less intense.

edit: I am in no way suicidal, subconsciously or otherwise.

I used to dream about the world's end (seeing everything on fire, explosions, everybody dying, etc) and people trying to kill me for two weeks straight, two times this year). the first times were freaking me out but after, i was lucid dreaming, sitting on tops of buildings, chilling and watching everybody dying or watch people trying to find and kill me.

For like two years, the only dream I had consisted of watching falsely accused people being "punished" by being shot in the jaw at close range with a shotgun.

after a 6 day alcohol binge, on the 7th day and 1st day sober i had a crazy dream where dawson from dawsons creek stabbed me with a knife.

but the thing was i could feel the blade enter my neck and my warm blood slowly then gushing out. Then everything went black and i woke up like i had all the energy drained from me. woah.

i had a dream that i logged onto superfuture on december 18th, 2010 and there was a thread for one of the most highly regarded, highbrow thespians of your time and mine, mr. keanu reeves.

but then i woke up and saw that this was simply just not true. (._.)

ever since about three days ago my lips have been insanely dry cracking like crazy its almost hard to open my mouth / eat

never happened to me before

ive been drinking water like crazy all day and i dont think its helping

same man, this shit never happens to me during the winter or anytime.. it hurts when i smile lol..