Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

we had a family gathering thing today and my mom made hella food. i just had some carne asada tacos, and put both types of chili sauce she made on it. my tongue and lips are burning like crazy, my forehead is sweating. but god they are tasty.

If you lived in canada jeepster, id perhaps hook u up with a new phone..

ehhh, at this point i wouldn't really settle for anything less than a blackberry, so if you could mail me one with no contract or anything, that would be pretty awesome.

ehhh, at this point i wouldn't really settle for anything less than a blackberry, so if you could mail me one with no contract or anything, that would be pretty awesome.

well i'm applyin for this new job, hopin i get it so i can get myself a blackberry..

I'll keep u posted

That guy in Tokyo that crashed his truck then stabbed all those people today, I wonder what went so wrong in his life that drove him to that?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/2094467/Tokyo-stabbing-Man-'tired-of-life'-kills-seven.html

I get "tired of life" all the time too but not so tired that I want stab a bunch of people.

i was surprised to hear about it on the radio. i mean, we never hear of what happen in japan, or barely, why are they talking about this event ? do they talk about sickos entering killing spree in france on japanese radio ?

anyway, according to the media he'll have played gta 4 too much, that's always the reason on the medias.

i was surprised to hear about it on the radio. i mean, we never hear of what happen in japan, or barely, why are they talking about this event ? do they talk about sickos entering killing spree in france on japanese radio ?

anyway, according to the media he'll have played gta 4 too much, that's always the reason on the medias.

not sure if this article mentions it(the one I read this afternoon did) but another report on the same incident cited several other times in recent years that similar mass-stabbings have occurred.