especially if it has nearly triple that

go speed racer

go speed racer

go speed racer

go

0 - 60 in yeahhhhh boi

i swear

anything that comes near me i'll race in a fucking heartbeat

(look for the just another xy crashed his car thread in a few days)

SOMEBODY CALL ME

PM FOR PHONE NUMBER

WILL TALK DERTY

jame.184.1.650.jpg

Has he given your buddy Mookie any good advice?

the man just tend to his own business, i love everybody

doctor, this is the mayor talking, doctor

always do the right thing

dtrt_lovehate.jpg

Let me tell you the story of right hand left hand

its a tale of good and evil

hate

it was with this hand cain iced his brother

love

these five fingers

they go straight to the soul of man

the right hand

the hand of love

the story of life is this

static

one hand is always fighting the other hand

and the left hand is kicking much ass

i mean it looks like the right hand love is finished

but hold on!

stop the presses!

the right hand's comin back!

ya he the left hand on the ropes now

That's right ooooh

it's a devastating right

and hate is hurt!

down!

ooh

ooh

~~Left Hand Hate Ko'd By Love ~~

I had no idea you could transfer the balance on expired metrocard onto a new one. I been tossing them. Prob thrown away at least $500 worth already.

I made a spreadsheet to figure out how much to put on it so that with the 10% bonus you get full-fare-increments. The answer is: $45. Add $45 to a regular-ride metrocard and you end up with $6.75 worth of bonus fares, for a total of $51.75, which is evenly divisible by $2.25 (23 fares).

My kid brother got back from a trip and claimed he has never met such helpful people with such pride in their city

Him and his gf were having trouble finding a store so a random dude handed over his iphone and let him search via yellowpages and call the store for directions.

He mentioned everyone was helpfull, especially when they found out he was visiting

I got some serious respect for you guys/gals

I've never understood where the new-yorkers-are-rude thing came from. I've always found new yorkers to be outgoing, talkative, helpful. Opinionated and willing to interrupt or inject themselves into strangers' discussions, sure, but always to help!

the saying, live everyday like it's your last, is fucking stupid. why don't you just live everyday to your heart's content?

if I die tomorrow i'll be good, I don't need to do some extra shit to put my life over top

i think tonight will be the third consecutive day where the only thing i ingest is alcohol, and then tomorrow again, man i love this fucking city.

you are gonna look 40 at age 25. but you will like it. I don't recommend it though. always a been there done that concept

how long does customs usually take anyway?

a package im supposed to be getting from canada got shipped like 8 days ago, and tracking on canadapost has said "International shipment has arrived in the destination country" for almost a week now. apparently that means that the package is either through customs or on its way to delivery to me..?