Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

a few years ago I opened a store card (can't be used anywhere but macys) to get some clothes at 15% off and never used it again after paying first bill

now today I get a card in the mail from them and it has a visa logo plastered onto it..and they raised my limit from 600 to a coupla ks..

IMG_1510.jpg

ralph01.jpg

Methimphibian looks just like Michael Evans from Good times

damn

reminds me of mrip

except

his last fit pic was taken outdoors

in sunlight

:( .

fuck. somebody explain chemotaxis vs. chemokinesis to me. i dont understand how you would distinguish between the two using a leukocyte migration assay.

Is it even worth going to sleep if you've stayed up so late you have to wake up in 2 hours? I'm debating that with myself right now, I can't tell if I should attempt a power nap and then take my last add or just take it now and spend the next 2 hours awake.

Hahaha

Donkey Punch: A party on a yacht. An idea. An execution gone wrong.

A serious suspense thriller.

Pzoh5XvVVjE

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0988849/

Er... Man kills a girl with a donkey punch, yes, a donkey punch. A serious suspense/thriller transpires.

this looks like it will be about as good as

YDrQKG1JmJY

x4tvl3Px8MI

A coworker sent me this. She just goes on and on. Does she realize that we can see her face? It gets pretty funny when she says that "most hollywood movie stars aren't even white, they're european"

i disagree. at some point in time youre up so long that you can run a few more hours just on adrenaline, but if you sleep for even an hour all that will be gone and youll feel like shit

(you will feel like shit regardless the next evening)

x4tvl3Px8MI

A coworker sent me this. She just goes on and on. Does she realize that we can see her face? It gets pretty funny when she says that "most hollywood movie stars aren't even white, they're european"

this woman is the poster child for ignorance

"he's white but he's Canadian so he don't count" haha

"pierce brosnan....england or europe um er one of those place...hugh jackman UK!"

epic

I would just love to deep dick her throat for some reason. Real degrading stuff. Maybe even a fart or two. Then straight up leave without saying a word.

yea

yo how long does it take to ship a package to england

i shipped around 15 days ago and I don't know if it's gotten there yet

15 days is only like 10 busiiness days thought right? usually takes (me) a little longer than that.

superfuture® is so lame lately.

=/ ............

Sounds like some people need a sunny D.

i saw a fobby asian dude at my school with a hoodie that said FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION in large letters on it. intentional n. hollywood ripoff? accident? not actually one? ???

whenever i read your sig i think of cartman yelling at the hall monitor

you should kill yourself...YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF!

haha, thats awesome. i should look that up... i think of immortal technique laughing sadistically while saying it tho.

I always wonder why she is so angry :(

nah babe, im rarely ever angry and i dont ever really get offended... its just the best advice for when ppl whine and complain, works in every situation! :D