Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I'm watching Community and admiring Joel McHale's leather jacket and I think he's wearing RO 'cause it has that zipper backing with the ridges... but then again the sleeves are normal length, not 12 ft long.

I was pretty sure as well, and in this week's his shirt looked a lot like Geller. It only slightly worries me that I notice these things now.

its what are you wearing today...its not supposed to be the most expensive or super in style or anything.

it may give people inspiration because it is mediocre or you may learn something by someone on here about how to change it up.

when i first started posting i wore flares :o and such and everyone, even jmatsu helped me find that those made my legs look shorter.

so while you may suck at first you may get better! i dunno, i just like seeing what everyone is wearing.

not every aesthetic is pleasing to the eye, just cause its popular doesnt meant its good.

whatevs

Sexual social behavior of Bonobos

Sexual intercourse plays a major role in bonobo society observed in captivity, being used as what some scientists perceive as a greeting, a means of conflict resolution, and post-conflict reconciliation. Bonobos are the only non-human animal to have been observed engaging in all of the following sexual activities: face-to-face genital sex, tongue kissing, and oral sex.[24] (Although a pair of Western Gorillas have been photographed performing face to face genital sex[25]) In scientific literature, the female-female behavior of touching genitals together is often referred to as GG rubbing or genital-genital rubbing.

The sexual activity happens within the immediate family as well as outside it. Bonobos do not form permanent relationships with individual partners. They also do not seem to discriminate in their sexual behavior by sex or age, with the possible exception of abstaining from sexual intercourse between mothers and their adult sons; some observers believe these pairings are taboo. When Bonobos come upon a new food source or feeding ground, the increased excitement will usually lead to communal sexual activity, presumably decreasing tension and allowing for peaceful feeding.[26]

Bonobo males occasionally engage in various forms of male-male genital behavior (frot).[27][28] In one form, two males hang from a tree limb face-to-face while "penis fencing".[29][30] Frot also may occur when two males rub their penises together while in face-to-face position. A special form of frot called "rump rubbing" occurs to express reconciliation between two males after a conflict, when they stand back-to-back and rub their scrotal sacs together. Takayoshi Kano observed similar practices among bonobos in the natural habitat.

Bonobo females also engage in female-female genital behavior, possibly to bond socially with each other, thus forming a female nucleus of Bonobo society. The bonding among females allows them to dominate Bonobo society—although male Bonobos are individually stronger, they cannot stand alone against a united group of females.[30] Adolescent females often leave their native community to join another community. Sexual bonding with other females establishes the new females as members of the group. This migration mixes the Bonobo gene pools, providing genetic diversity.

Bonobo reproductive rates are not any higher than that of the Common Chimpanzee. Female Bonobos carry and nurse their young for five years and can give birth every five to six years. Compared to Common Chimpanzees, Bonobo females resume the genital swelling cycle much sooner after giving birth, allowing them to rejoin the sexual activities of their society. Also, Bonobo females who are sterile or too young to reproduce still engage in sexual activity.

Craig Stanford, an American primatologist, has challenged the claim that Bonobos are more sexually active than Common Chimpanzees.[clarification needed] Stanford compared existing data on Common Chimpanzees and Bonobos in the natural habitat and found that female Common Chimpanzees copulated at least as often as female Bonobos, while he recorded that male chimpanzees copulated more than male Bonobos.[31] His comparison excluded same-sex sexual contacts, however, which are very common in Bonobos. De Waal's book on Bonobos includes interviews with field workers and relies especially on the studies by Takayoshi Kano, the only scientist to have worked for more than two decades with wild Bonobos.[32] Kano describes frequent sexual encounters of all kinds among the bonobos of Wamba, hence there is no reason to believe that such encounters are limited to captive bonobos.

dayyyuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yo I have a question for anyone who uses an iphone.

I'm having trouble with my shit. On the iphone screen it shows that i need to plug it in to itunes, so i do. Then i restore and wait, then it shows up again on the iphone screen. Has anyone had trouble like this before?

anyone know of an app on the droid eris to delete text messages if you have 500+ in one thread? effing ridiculous, the one i used suddenly upgraded and now you have to pay for it

>:(

My experience with female Asian teachers:

2nd/3rd Grade: First Asian encounter was through a substitute.

Her name was Ms. Pain...>_< and from what I remember she did live up to the name lol

7th-8th Grade:

Mrs. Miller for Art class: Was nice..short haired

Mrs. Tsuruta for computer class: Long-haired Japanese lady in her mid 40s I guess..gave me an evil look this one time.

Mrs. Tengan for math: old lady was evil but at times actually had a heart.

College:

Ms. Rawal for bio: okay...

Mrs. Nguyen for math: hot damn..a little eye trouble but okay in my book

Ms. Kauk: I sent her a letter..nuff said..

Current: Mrs. Ly for math: nice and sweet

No matter how I try, I can never get to sleep before midnight. If i try to sleep earlier than that, i end up tossing in bed for hours...

I usually try to find something old like that on TV thats relatively boring and I've seen it enough times that I pass out.... it can have the reverse effect too if you perk up and start paying attention , BAM next thing you know it's 2;30 in the morning and you're wide awake.

Yeah, that's why I watch the same movie every night. You never pay attention. It ruins the movie for you in the long run but I think it's a fair trade off (actually I just switched from Hot Fuzz on a nightly basis to 2001. I might stop before I kill it).

Decided to float my resume out there after being with my job for the last 5 years...only sent it to one place and asked for a minimum 5k raise (not expecting to get it) and they hired me on the spot with another review for a raise in 6 weeks.

Only thing is, I feel as though my current job will do everything in their power to keep me instead of going through the trouble of hiring/training a new person all over.

LET THE BIDDING WARS BEGIN!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaQ1KMyaBvE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaQ1KMyaBvE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i feel overwhelmed by technology. i've got a blog, a twitter feed that supplies links to the blog. i've got a fffound where i just post photos that inspire my personal style, and now a tumblr where i put whatever the fuck i feel like. not to mention google reader, where there are too many blog entries to read, and includes the tumblrs i follow on tumblr. not sure if any of that made sense, but it's getting hard to follow.