Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

growing out the nails on my right hand for nylon string guitar after picking/biting/cutting my nails all my life. it's taken surprisingly less willpower than i thought it would. helps that i can still go to town on the left side i guess.

I'm sorry to hear about your cat, sircheesecake :(

I love going to the movies by myself. I'll stab someone for talking in a movie real quick, though, real talk.

I'm with you on that. Can't stand it.

On another note, I've decided that it just doesn't work to try to be friends with my ex.

rest in peace nujabes

:(:(:(

Anyone else been following this GURU situation!?!?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TNkP4pH6-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TNkP4pH6-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

being back in america is so surreal, like i was warned about some reverse culture shock and i have started getting only slightly, like im not used to seeing so many obese people, lack of subway sucks too.

being back in america is so surreal, like i was warned about some reverse culture shock and i have started getting only slightly, like im not used to seeing so many obese people, lack of subway sucks too.

california needs to get it together with this...

did he do the vandy/murray state game?

fuckin vandy and notre dame fucked up my brackets already..

i dont think gus was in san jose for that game.

georgetown is about to fuck me a new one. UTEP didnt help either but g-town was elite 8 bound

i was blown away by the weight difference last time i got back from france. I just went to the grocery store and saw these droves of fat shits pushing their fat kids around in strollers, i almost forgot they existed for a while.

fuck. i was just at the store getting a drink after a 12 hour day and i happen to be in line at the only register, no self serve open cause it was after 10. this fat bitch was just yapping away with this fat cashier, just going on and on about how fat they were most likely. i couldn't hear. then this smelly old hunchback that was virtually decaying in front of me started counting out FUCKING CHANGE and by then there were like 7 people behind me. I JUST WANT TO GET HOME AND SMOKE A BOWL. HANDLE YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!@########

i went to this interview to try and do volunteer for this world camp thing cause it sounded alright, wouldn't mind doing that sort of volunteer work. i knew it was christian based but i didn't know to what degree of religiousness it was on. the first thing they asked me was if i was christian. i said no i'm catholic. and then they asked me if i was ever tempted by sin. i wanted to start laughing but i was lying out of my teeth. i bet they knew i was a sinner from the second i walked in.