Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

best weekend for a long time. got real drunk in friday, slept for 3 hours and got on a train to copenhagen wearing an ugly white jumpsuit, went to sensation white with 30000 other crazy party-people. danced for 7 hours, went to sleep for an hour and spent the night walking around the city. took a bus 8.30 home, slept through out the whole ride

Didn't end up hitting any halloween parties because I knew 100% that would result in me having to drive drunk on a night the cops would be out. Went to my friends place in Fort Lee and was told Halloween was on shut down for the asian community there because all the Koreans were too Christian? Feel bad for the little kids.

weirdest thing that happened last night was seeing a bunch of african kids noone knew just bust up into the house of all asians... was like a 20/100 ratio and they realized it so they just walked out

so funny

last night was a lot of fun, except for the drink ticket idea. place ran out of booze and sure enough as soon as they did the dude with the cashbox booked it. wasted tickets.

but really, small issue. the night was great.

dolly's fam takes halloween seriously. which is the only way it should be taken. also; a dozen reese cups in an 18-hour span is probably a bad idea.