Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

yeah well :( the parents i have smoked with have out-smoked me... mad cool... once smoked with a friend and her dad and he straight up said he knew how to roll the best joints so we should shuttup and pay attention

so cool.. and free...

totally just got off work from some joke of a 3 hour shift. although this cute, super funny guy came in and hung around a while so i was dressing him up in random stuff. he was on his day off and had nothing to do, i shoulda asked him to go to the movies or something :( rats! pretty steezy too. oh well, he'll come back sometime. hopefully.

get it! ;) ;) ;)

What Does A Bean Mean??

WORTHLESS.

just took the best nap of my liiiiiife :D:o:D:o:D
I never enjoy the after affects of naps. For some reason I always wake up sweaty and sticky. The only time i'm glad I nap is if I just did some really rigorous activity.

I was changing the trash bags in the bathrooms at work and in the bottom of the can, not even in the bag was a pair of boxers smeared with fucking yellow/brown, runny shit.

That might be freecat's...

And 24 hours, is that even possible?

Party/work for 2, 3, 4 days straight, then crash for 24 hours. Can't do that shit no mo tho.

PHOENIX -- A new book by a former employee of Alcor, the company that froze Ted Williams' remains, alleges the baseball Hall of Famer's body was mistreated by the company.

Larry Johnson says in the book "Frozen: My Journey Into the World of Cryonics, Deception and Death" that he watched an Alcor official swing a monkey wrench at Williams' frozen severed head to try to remove a tuna can stuck to it. The first swing accidentally struck the head, Johnson contends, and the second knocked the tuna can loose.

I never enjoy the after affects of naps. For some reason I always wake up sweaty and sticky. The only time i'm glad I nap is if I just did some really rigorous activity.

Just woke up from a nap. For whatever reason whenever I nap while wearing cologne it superduperfies the effects and I always wake up smelling like what I imagine a guido to smell like. Ugh, I need a shower

If anyone has an extra invite code for lookbook.nu, it would be greatly appreciated if you shared it with me..

:)

PM me your e-mail addy my du