Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

anndnndndndndn my little brother is making me steak quesadillas right now and its taking him way too long (always an indentured servant concept)

edit: and i was at the monterey beer festival earlier today, where i coincidentally had cider....shit was fuckin sick

i just finished making this big bowl of ramen, complete with egg, sauce, etc. then just as I sit myself at the table, my mother comes downstairs and goes "oh i'm so hungry can i have that?" and proceeds to take it and walk it up stairs.

:(

too lazy to cook food now.

Oh, it's my younger brothers wedding today!!! I can't believe it's the same kid I used to watch ninja turtles with... I'm so happy for him. :)

i had so much fun last night that i can't help but be in a great mood today, and zubin cider is in the NEAR future!!

ex girlfriend texted me as i was getting drunk proceeded to get into a fight but for some reason i just couldn't stop smiling, i fucking love closure :D

today is an amazing day, gonna do as will did and run my ass off though due to the amount of alcohol i drank last night hahah.

i had so much fun last night that i can't help but be in a great mood today, and zubin cider is in the NEAR future!!

ex girlfriend texted me as i was getting drunk proceeded to get into a fight but for some reason i just couldn't stop smiling, i fucking love closure :D

today is an amazing day, gonna do as will did and run my ass off though due to the amount of alcohol i drank last night hahah.

if this was facebook i would "like" this