Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i'm tired of holding my mother in tears, i'm tired of carrying this entire family. i had the most draining day of my fucking life and now i'm finally home. popped 2 ambien and hopefully will sleep soon. appreciate your loved ones and parents superfuture, be glad that you even have them as parents.

it was something like dessert used some subliminal shit to get everyone to commit suicide

i forgot, i watched it a long time ago

yeah i know but

who was that boy on the phone whom she ends up talking to in the end

why does the film end with dessert giving their last concert

whats up with that scene where shes on the stage and all the kids are cross examining her

i'm tired of holding my mother in tears, i'm tired of carrying this entire family. i had the most draining day of my fucking life and now i'm finally home. popped 2 ambien and hopefully will sleep soon. appreciate your loved ones and parents superfuture, be glad that you even have them as parents.

My parents invited me yesterday to dinner tonight for my brother as he is going off to Basic Training and for me for Graduation and I declined. They asked a few more times and eventually I just said, "Whatever."

So today I was twenty minutes away in MD (forty from the restaurant) when my mom called and said that the reservations were for six-thirty and I said I would leave my friends and come home. So I leave with two of my friends to drop them off and I drive home then to the restaurant. When I get there I read the sign and it says "Crab House" (I have been a vegetarian for almost six years).

I call my mother and ask if I am at the right place and she affirms that and that they are inside. I go in and the table is covered in crabs. I have a seat at the table and read the menu, every single item had meat. After a few minutes of sitting and drinking my water, I left to go get dinner alone.

I ended up getting BBQ Tofu Noodles at a place with a great view. It was funny, at the Crab House I actually started to laugh out loud about how fucked up the situation was.

Guest bambam

this post was real talk until u pooped on it talking about ur ambien use.........u joke about it all the time like its super ba alt status so when you mention it here at first i was like :(:(:( then :I

espn.com says the cavs have negative 1 turnovers at the half. Interesting

there's always tons of traffic coming home from school at 6:30pm so today i was thinking "ahh fuck this ramp i'm going to cut into the carpool lane" but i decided against it because that's what a cheater and a cutter would do. and sure enough as i approach the stop light that filters traffic, there are three cars on the side of the road and a highway patrol officer giving all those fools without passengers who snuck into the carpool lanes tickets.

samantha - 1

temptation - 0

yeah, it's a pretty left field topic, i don't really know why i picked it - but by the time i realized i wanted to change it, it was too late.

anyway, the format is supposed to be more of an instructional step-by-step format. it's really me composing multiple quotes and sources of information into one paper.

there's always tons of traffic coming home from school at 6:30pm so today i was thinking "ahh fuck this ramp i'm going to cut into the carpool lane" but i decided against it because that's what a cheater and a cutter would do. and sure enough as i approach the stop light that filters traffic, there are three cars on the side of the road and a highway patrol officer giving all those fools without passengers who snuck into the carpool lanes tickets.

samantha - 1

temptation - 0

wait, was this on 280? and were they all motorcycle cops?