Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

My girlfriend and I had another heated argument about our future car, and we decided we'll just buy one of each and race each other on Tsukuba or some track weekend to find out who is the winner. This led me to find out via WIkipedia the new M3 is fast as fuck (12.6 quarter out of the box? what kind of BMW does that?)... I know it wouldn't be as fast as a GT3 head to head at 10/10ths, but my girlfriend has short feet too, so that plus my driving schools would probably let me win.

I just saw an M3 on Yahoo Japan built for street/track with a simple suspension, seats,Volks, it says it turned a 1'02"3 at Tsukuba, which is pretty much as fast as fuck, it might be BS but it's also plausible with a good driver...

The E92 M3 has the m-dynamic mode. Thing controls the car FOR you basically and there's almost no way you can fuck up. The GT3 is much more nimble and is a pretty good match with the new m3. If you want something fast and fun, check out a Noble M400.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/70324/fringe-midnight

can someone id the song in the beginning of this episode? sounds fucking familiar and i can't put my finger on the title. i know i heard it in this mix that my exbf gave me, that of which i forget who made the mix. starts with an A i think. baaah.

Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge.

The band sucks. They're equal parts ripoff Joy Division and Interpol (I get the irony of that statement, leave me alone). Some DJ decided to make a more hipster Interpol, basically. I saw them in concert when I worked with a concert production group. They were actually ok live so I snagged a comp cd and it was horrendous.

my mom told me she's having her ultrasound and procedure the same day as my dads having his balloon placed. in a way I guess it's easier for me since I'm taking those few days off

fucking strange though how it landed on the same day

scary too

awww, hope everything goes well whitney... <3

we're making a cookout today and im most excited for the shish tawook with the garlic sauce, fucking yum.

yeah i want to buy a bunch when i have a job again. need those chinos.

I got the chinos in a gray wool with pleats. Too sick. Too sick. I just now purchased a pair of wool shorts from tres. I don't think they'll be too hot for summer because they're pretty effin' short. Total fag swag.

Those truly are pieces that will keep you looking fresh 30 years after you bought them.

one of my friends spilled mac sauce all over my car

and i got my interior shampooed but its stained for life

fucking mcdonalds...

My hooptie rollin', tailpipe draggin'

Heat don't work an' my girl keeps naggin'

Six-nine Buick, deuce keeps rollin'

One hubcap 'cause three got stolen

Bumper shook loose, chrome keeps scrapin'

Mis-matched tires, and my white walls flakin'

Hit mickey-d's, Maharaji starts to bug

He ate a quarter-pounder, threw the pickles on my rug

1969electra.jpg

i fucking hate people that contradict themselves on the regular

are liers[sic]

are hypocrits

fuck you

think i don't notice

i be like that dude that sit back and watch you

play yourself and all that right

and see you sit there and know you lyin

and take you to court after that

so i go to get tiramisu to go from this italian restaurant called marcellas and my sisnlaw and i see this old lady.

pants perfectly pressed and perfect length, high heels, nice bag, cute jacket and beautiful gold necklace. we tell her how awesome she looks and she pinches our cheeks and tells us tomorrow shell be 73.

i hope im a cute old lady too.