Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

it was so fucking hot today

i didnt do shit. didnt go to my friends bbq. nothing. and will probably stay home tonight. i hate being hot n sweaty

i went to a meet up for a site where i download tv shows

it was at sweet tomatoes

my friend wanted me to go and there was a coupon

so i went and im still full

it was ok

wut is hot? enlighten us on hot plz.

hot is when you have sweat dripping from your hair onto your black lacrosse uniform even when you're wearing a sweatband. your feet are burning with the white hot intensities of a thousand suns. and even though you're not wearing much your body is on fire to the point wear sweating doesnt even help anymore. its like molten lava running down your face. just feels like your gonna explode.

poor izubells, fuck the valley boo, come chill in the chocoshop. air conditioned heaven + chocos galore. zubin u can come chill too.

i was at home napping, i got a missed call from my best friend who has a gf who i rarely see now. we just chilled out talking and it was super nice to catch up. i hella miss him, we've been friends for so long it sucks i don't see him that often

Just got back from some late-night touge and wangan...

ended up spinning a lexus sc300 with a twin-turbo supra engine. it was AWESOME. Took an on-ramp at speed, getting g-loaded, when the ramp ended, it went from banked to plateau and I lifted off throttle.

Caused the tail to slip out and spin around. Clutched out, double tapped the guardrail with the front bumper, bounced off the guard rail, tail just misses the guardrail and then we end up doing a perfect 360 with the ENGINE STILL RUNNING.

Just drove off as fast as we could and then we parked somewhere to check out the damage. Front bumper was scraping hella before it just flew off and we just left it there. All the small gaps between the intercooler, radiator, battery, etc were just compacted and nothing besides the front bumper and hood were effected at all. go toyota!

Time for a 2jz-gte swap into a skyline!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GveDVITQ5H4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GveDVITQ5H4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.hulu.com/watch/70324/fringe-midnight

can someone id the song in the beginning of this episode? sounds fucking familiar and i can't put my finger on the title. i know i heard it in this mix that my exbf gave me, that of which i forget who made the mix. starts with an A i think. baaah.

Do you have an iphone? Download Shazam and use that to identify the song maybe?

ugh. this is the second day in a row when I've woken up and gone downstairs to find the house empty. I ended up like looking around really cautiously for like 8 min. because I think that there might be a burglar or something. ugh.