Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

every male by the age of 18 has to go. you can only differ once or twice at most and only for studying purposes and since i've completed my diploma, they're calling me in. i'm so not prepared.

i wish i was so fat i'd eat anything without caring about it!

Ever since Jayrock claims to have put me on ignore, he's showed up to try and attack me in various threads over and over again like he's been doing for about a year.

Last night something went through the trashcan. I'm hoping it was some raccoon and not Jayrock.

Is it really two full years?

Damn, that's like Israel.

almost yeah. depending on the time you have to serve. like if you fail your basic military training and shit like that i think. i really can't be bothered right now.

I'm fucking lazy so i'm not pm'ing individuals but if anyone wants 40% off any purchase on Oki-Ni and is interested in possibly completing weird tasks for store credit (translating stuff, sending in websites, etc...) drop me a line. You have to submit a brief resume to be approved (i basically just sent them an e-mail telling them I was interested / that I'm an art student / interested rather than a full-on resume and they accepted that) and some countries don't have any more vacancies.

If there are vacancies for your country listed here just PM me. Yes, I do get store credit for signing people up but 40% off is a pretty fucking good deal so I don't feel too bad about it.

Anyway.

Guest my uncle

im on my way to buy beer. then imma come home and do my pushup routine.. im working on doing 100 consecutive but apparently you gotta train for like 6 weeks and im only on day two.

if i dont get too drunk i'll go run 5 miles or something.

fSymsOGXOkzdl2x0SriclFAlo1_500.png

im on my way to buy beer. then imma come home and do my pushup routine.. im working on doing 100 consecutive but apparently you gotta train for like 6 weeks and im only on day two.

if i dont get too drunk i'll go run 5 miles or something.

fSymsOGXOkzdl2x0SriclFAlo1_500.png

you're starting to sound like an uncle rather than your initial persona.

Guest my uncle
you're starting to sound like an uncle rather than your initial persona.

yeah my life kinda sucks. i go to school just so i can get a lousy english degree. i work at a headshop. i complete puzzles and glue them together (just finished a new 1000 piece a few days ago). i get drunk by myself lot. and i occasionally have sex for money. the only night i watch television is saturday cause dr who and red drawf come on.