Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I have been drinking tonight and I met a girl who I think may have been wearing what is called a CAMISOLE. that seems like a stable relationship.

Anyway I think I am going to go put my mouth on the tap for a bit until I get a headache and fall asleep.

&&&&&& that is a fancy way of saying and.

sorry kinda bored at work, so let me catch up a little

today i was working with my coworker

makes sense ;)

i found a dress int he back of my closet that I forgot i owned.

my great aunt gave it to me when I was 14. It belonged to her in the late-ish 40s I think...

at the time it didnt really fit so I forgot about it but now it fits be PERFECTLY and i look so goooooooooooooooooood in it.... but where can I wear a teal floor-length silk cocktail gown these days??? NOWHERE. DAMMIT.

it has a hilarious "union made" tag in it, lol

this sounds kinda dope, if i may ask. pics?

Do people really say jawnz in real life or is it only an internet thing?

i say joints in real life, as in 'i just got some new joints' then point to said new possession, im not at teh level of jawns yet but would like to be one day.

sour cream and onion ruffles are pretty much a classic

have you ever had them dipped in sour cream, i know it sounds redundant but its awesome. i am sadened that chips here in korea are almost always sweet, i wants savory or spicy, sweet need not apply.

how'd you swing that

that's even better than being backstage at fashon week

I contacted the right person which just lead to a chain reaction of things. I know so many NYC boxing figures now. I'm a bit tripped out myself. Only took me three days to get there.

In a few hours, I'm running off to a private gym run by the guy who trained Hillary Swank for million dollar baby.

I contacted the right person which just lead to a chain reaction of things. I know so many NYC boxing figures now. I'm a bit tripped out myself. Only took me three days to get there.

In a few hours, I'm running off to a private gym run by the guy who trained Hillary Swank for million dollar baby.

that's tight. so are you actually writing shit too?