Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Booked my summer vacation to China today.

那个 WHAT!

summer in the big red china is crazy hot, especially august. kinda depends where you'll be though. what areas you gonna be stayin at?

edit: o yea, i have 3 china trips planned for this year: July, Sep, and Nov. July and Sep is gona suck due to the heat, especially since i'll be in the country where they never heard of AC.

summer in the big red china is crazy hot, especially august. kinda depends where you'll be though. what areas you gonna be stayin at?

edit: o yea, i have 3 china trips planned for this year: July, Sep, and Nov. July and Sep is gona suck due to the heat, especially since i'll be in the country where they never heard of AC.

I leave June 7th and I'll be there for a month.Summer is scorching I know, but as a student I don't really have a choice.

Tentatively, 上海, 杭州, 西安, and 广州. And if time permits, a day or two in Hong Kong.

Fallen, any must see destinations or scenery spots? I'm originally from Guangzhou but it'll be my first time seeing those other places (gf's family)

my friend got a 2400 and didnt get into ucla

SAT dont mean nothing foo

yeah man, college's don't give a fuck about your previous schooling as long as no felony's, maintained decent B average and got decent SAT. It's all about the extracurriculars that set you apart from the crowd.

learn to play an instrument or do boyscouts or some shit

fucks with community service

Yeah I agree with you, my boy is trying to convince me that this is the best stuff out right now.. I'm telling him yes, that's in the south maybe.. lol i could bump it but cant take it serious what so ever.

Tuesday night NBA Gametime with amhad rashaad, chris webber, and gary payton is fucking insane. It has been like this all season but i'm bored and watching it for the first time in a few weeks. Dudes out there just acting a damn fool. Funny shit to watch. They're fucking ridiculous but at least they're having fun

Betting on basketball frustrates the hell out of me. I'm a huge nba guy but for some reason i feel like i have more control when i bet on the nfl. I love watching everyone at the sports bar cheering for unnecessary field goals with 30 seconds left to cover. I'm high fiving confused titans fans all over the place

I took some daytime cold medicine and drank a redbull at 10pm because i thought i was going out and am sick/sleepy, then i bailed and want to go to bed so i just took the nightime cold medicine at like midnight and am thinking of taking a melatonin or something. I'm gonna die like elvis now

Hey, are there any jobs to be had in france for me to have? I'm pretty good at various accents and can speak broken english in a french accent to pick up tourists.

mmmmmm i love the smell of bbq and when the meat is cooked well, not dry and ashy but still tender and juicy with slightly burnt edges..is it wrong that i like the tint of charcoal flavor that only releases carcinogens into your body (bad) but the taste........ so good

3154657830_7c37f4c784.jpg