Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

A guy working at the college radio station asked me if I want to do a show next year. Dunno if I want to though.

+ I can play whatever the hell I want. Tech/Minimal one week, Gucci Mane the next.

+ Might land me some DJing gigs if I stick to one genre

- Nobody actually listens to college radio. Apparently the station has a peak of 100 listeners and an average of 10.

- Their setup is literally a mixer that has a laptop with iTunes on one side and a microphone on the other. "DJs" bring their songs in on a USB stick. Thus I can't really do any DJing

- Effort

i kinda do have the time but at the same time i might as well get high and play xbox

it would be mad cred with "indie" bitches tho

dunno

burstradio.co.uk peep the swag

dont let that picture of the multi channel mixer trick you, i was at the studio and that thing is bolted to the table but not actually connected to anything

they dont have technics or cdjs or anything, and to be honest getting my laptop + midi to work with all their dark age shit is a bit of a bother

I need to get an ultrasound for chronic renal insufficiency?

:(

10 bux sez that your blood test revealed that your creatinine (not creatinine you buff ass mofo) levels were too high. i'm guessing its cause you eat tons of protein. the more protein in your diet, the higher your blood tests show elevated creatinine, thus possibility of false possitive for kidney failure.

i wouldn't fret just yet.

how many grams of protein you eat a day?

http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AKDL1-Dedicated-Link-Cable/dp/B000I1X6PM/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Check out some of the product reviews, like this one:

A caution to people buying these: if you do not follow the "directional markings" on the cables, your music will play backwards. Please check that before mentioning it in your reviews.

I was disappointed. I consider myself an audiophile - I regularly spend over $1000 on cables to get the ultimate sound. I keep my music-listening room in a Faraday cage to prevent any interference that could alter my music-listening experience. Sending any signal down ordinary copper can degrade the signal considerably. While ordinary listeners might not notice, to somebody with even a rudimentary knowledge of sound, the artifacts are glaring. Denon should have used silver wiring (hermetically sealed inside the rubber sheath to prevent any tarnishing, of course), which has a significantly higher conductivity than copper. Furthermore, Denon needs to treat the wires they use in the cable with a polarity inductor to ensure minimal phase variance.

Needless to say, I returned the cable and wrote an angry letter to the so-called engineers at Denon.

me and my friends usually just freestyle some shit up. make some home made chili or fried rice just using whatever is available. tomorrow we are special buying lots of spam and maybe making some corned beef (leftovers) + spam & hash

I love how canned spam has that grease/oil? on the sides so I just use that to pan fry..crispy red almost burnt is how I like it done.

I wanna try the spicy&hot spam but no grocer near me carries it.

ughhh and I was so set on sausages and ramen tmr

maybe both

:x

yo i makez a mean pork fried rice(alwaiz a stereotype koncept)

chinese style bbq pork with scrambled eggs plsss