Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

OH i just woke up from the most intense nap dream. i haven't had a dream this vivid for a while. there's one part that i hella remember like i was walking somewhere, and i see a stack of papers that are to go to recycling. i look through them and they're notes of my memories and i think, "oh shit i could use these for something later!" so i start going through all the papers violently trying to preserve these memories. to be recycled forever. into something new. wtf.

its sorta fucked that this distant cousin of mine got beat up and had a heart attack in brooklyn and all ppl can write on his R.I.P. group facebook wall was that they loved smoking with him...

is that really how you remember someone?

sometimes u gotta snitch son

fuck a h8a

or at least confront him otherwise he gon think ur a bitch and he can do w/e he wants 2 u

luckily my prof lettin me do extra

went back for my lab notebook

told him compare the next 2 assignments.

you'll notice that's my writing. my work. no one else's.

if the du tries this shit again he wont graduate.

man, Korea is really getting to ya.

nah dude, that last one was less a 'korea is getting to me' and more a 'who thinks that much butter in a pastry is good.' it was like 4 or 5 pats worth of butter.

i'm like a mechanical device, to be precise

cept more furious and on fire than kimbo slice

you see, i saw more than what you have seen cause i see what you can't see, don't you see?

sometimes i see movin

but mostly it's just stoppin or stallin

cause we didn't have no great j. stalin

but hey woe is me for foes won't woe for me

and i understand there has to be a certain degree of debris

but just sit there and think how scary it could be

you may disagree but i gotta tell em

all i need is my weed and my denim

nah dude, that last one was less a 'korea is getting to me' and more a 'who thinks that much butter in a pastry is good.' it was like 4 or 5 pats worth of butter.

When I was in Japan my brother bought a "jam and margerine" sandwich, they actually put margerine in as a filling, it was about a quarter of an inch thick - thicker than the jam!