Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

have just submitted transfer application to Brown

would like to say fuck you very much to current institution

and to Brown, just go ahead and let me in already. I'm good guy (deep down).

willing to:

1 pay thousands in tuition every year. not like there aren't hundreds of other students wishing to do same at brown, which leads to...

2 I will list your school name after my own name for next 30 years as I proceed to demolish and rebuild contemporary architectural thought.

3 increase quotient of well dressed mother fuckers on campus dramatically, also will be healthy presence in any type of Providence punk/noise scene. you really need that "guy who wears a lot of denim and comes to every fucking show" if you want tight knit music scene. I AM THAT GUY

thank you!

Brown has coffee milk in the dining halls. Kids are fuckin weird and wish it was still 68. Providence sucks dick.

But apart from those three caveats, great institution. I wish you luck.

I want the next two weeks to pass by as quickly as possible so midterms can be the fuck over already.

I've always felt that the whole Americans are fat thing was a little exaggerated; until last night. I when to a "The Game" concert (which sucked) and the place was sprawling with fat bitches. I must now retract my previous thought, Americans are fat as hell.

have just submitted transfer application to Brown

and to Brown, just go ahead and let me in already. I'm good guy (deep down).

willing to:

1 pay thousands in tuition every year. not like there aren't hundreds of other students wishing to do same at brown, which leads to...

2 I will list your school name after my own name for next 30 years as I proceed to demolish and rebuild contemporary architectural thought.

3 increase quotient of well dressed mother fuckers on campus dramatically, also will be healthy presence in any type of Providence punk/noise scene. you really need that "guy who wears a lot of denim and comes to every fucking show" if you want tight knit music scene. I AM THAT GUY

thank you!

About to submit transfer application to Brown

and to Brown, just go ahead and let me in already. I'm good guy (mebe).

willing to:

2 I will list your school name after my own name for next 30 years as I proceed to demolish and rebuild contemporary political thought.

3 increase quotient of well dressed mother fuckers on campus dramatically, also will be healthy presence in any type of Providence indie-pop/shoegaze scene. you really need that "guy who wears a lot of dark colors and comes to every fucking show" if you want tight knit music scene. I AM THAT GUY

thank you!