Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Hollywood hates Mickey Rourke though, he barely got any handclaps when he was getting announced. As insufferable as Penn is, you got to admit he is more "Hollywood" than Rourke. Maybe the guy is just plain unlucky...Brando was pretty fucking out there but his name remained intact throughout.

Penn's performance deserved the award this time as opposed to the last time he was up on that podium...but I dunno, I just would've liked to see Rourke get it.

sup kerni, toto, jeep, worm, leroy, moneytuff, chrono, sawyer, trouserkingcobra, cream, miyashita, ftb, bill i am, westside, larssssss, kunk, just another xy, calvin oscar, and sup to everyone else holdin it down in this thread

yAdJtFeQiKI

WURR lZ DA MUTHAFUKIN LUV?

It's a month later and i'm still really enjoying the new antony and the johnsons cd. Think it's ahead of his last album for me. I've been waiting for years for him to play a show in florida and i never luck out :(

It's a month later and i'm still really enjoying the new antony and the johnsons cd. Think it's ahead of his last album for me. I've been waiting for years for him to play a show in florida and i never luck out :(

there's a few tracks i like on there but the whole album hasn't totally clicked with me yet (like the last album or earlier ep did).

seeing him next weekend so will give it a few more spins before then.

My roommate wakes up in the middle of the night and eats my food/ and or leftovers, almost guaranteed. I'm not a big fan of leftovers but there have been times I've wanted to keep eating on something good, but I'll wake up and it's gone. She has the nerve to say or write a post-it along the lines of 'sorry i ate your food! it was great!' but frankly, I can't and have never been able to afford to feed her as well as myself, nor her boyfriend, who she feeds on my food as well. She has never once replaced any of this food, nor has she really ever bought much on her own, yet she uses most of my seasonings/spices/small ingredients on her cooking, which ranges from cooking for herself or her boyfriend, to cooking for large groups of her friends.

On the other hand, she has gained about 15 lbs in the bad way since I moved into this house, and is obviously not going to lose it with the kind of motivation for life that she has now, so I don't know whether to yell at her about any of this or just let it keep going and leave it at that.

^ The obvious solution is to lace the food with something. you're really only limited by your imagination here; I've heard of everything from laxatives to LSD, with narcotics obviously being the drastic choice. do it at the right time to maximize your ability to get back at the cow. you've got to hate a fucking mooch

the oscar's repeat telecast is playing on here and as i had expected, they actually cut out parts of Dustin Lance Black's speech and made it sound so fucking pure. Fuck. Obviously they're going to cut out Sean's speech later too. i really don't understand why they would go to such lengths. screw the sg government.

people always steal my cheese in the common room fridge

i put a sheet of paper on the fridge that said "please stop stealing my cheese"

someone else wrote "stop buying expensive cheese you bourgeois fuck" on it

damn :(

now i just buy really small quantities and keep it in my room

I would do this kind of stuff too, then I get all self conscious about being Asian and doing passive-aggressive shit like leaving notes instead of confronting people, and remind myself to stop acting like a gook. I imagine it's that feeling black people get when they catch a white person looking at them before digging into a bucket of fried chicken.

By the way, if that situation was happening here, where cheese sells for something like $5 per 100g, I'd be getting rowdy.

My roommate is up at 1:15am, I've seen her eat at least 3 full bowls of pasta/noodles and some other shit since I got home from work today. Seeing this process daily has kept me away from carb loading, because it really does go straight to your ass and midsection.