Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Thanks for saying that you forgot a beverage. I just realized i forgot a bottle of tequila in the car. Gotta bring that shit in. Don't want to leave it in my hot car all day (not that it would do anything to it i don't think)

leave it there.

forget about the tequila, get something better

havent been able to smell that shit since I blacked out on it when i was 16

It's actually good tequila that this girl bought to drink together but we didn't have time the other day. I may as well go get it.

I want banana milk. This little hooka bar in tallahassee had some middle eastern food and drinks and this banana milk thing i had was amazing. I spent like $12 just buying more and more.

we have them here too man! i had chocolate and it was my favorite. also tried banana and vanilla or some shit and i found them gross

Lunchbox-1.jpg

I'm not sure if you have an equivalent in the states, but in BC these are in every store and I'm undergoing serious withdrawl.

Yea, i was surprised how quickly all that sold. I need to sell some stuff. Some i don't wear, and others i want to keep but never wear so i should probably just give it the axe

earlier i was at my parent's doing laundry and getting drugs, and my kid sis starts throwing popcorn at me, in the ensuing brew-haha, i tell her that she might accidentally swallow a kernel, and that kernel could blossom into a popcorn tree in her tummy.

she scoffed at me and said "you're restarted"

--"don't you mean, retarded??"

"why are you such a computer?"

my sister thinks i'm a computer. :(

I thought I had made it through the weekend turkey-free, only to find out the dinner is tomorrow.

Went back to my old job just to have some kind of income until I move and ended up working all weekend. Came home today at 5:30 and passed out, woke up at 11. So I'm definitely fucked for a good sleep pattern for the next few days. Solution?