Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i had to spit some hate in french

but i honestly think he's going to answer me all chill

and my move would turn into something pointless

Whore this look of big tool to 20 francs seem you of a sheep in a false group of rock one rot that plays in the country rooms for that the people of the houses of retirement have

fun themselves. At last in fact this is not the Fact that it be ridiculous that be pathetic but rather than you think to be too original and be more beautiful than all the world

while are you a little a fuck to the bottom. Each finds a reason to resolve its identity problems or sentimental by a different reaction of each, you this is the clothes of

clown, each sound thing. At last could have been been you fashionable in another parallel world or 10 years ago when to carry a slim it was hype. Good I stop spending tappes of

keyboard for you, entertains you well in your false hypitude while you drink Coke the Saturday evening and in as a tantouze to the Paris Paris with your pals that are 14 years

old.

tell that jonas brother who's boss.

operationjake, ask me for a translation instead of this unreadable thing haha.

haha. i don't need one, because all i saw was "20 francs" and was like, "awwww yeahhhhhh."

but i must say, that kali jonas brother waiter-coat wearing dude is too humble. he practically was grovelling to jeepster after he got some hate. he's like uriah heep... times twelve.

---

in other news, kunk! your little project thing is done, just needs to go into the resin-room (i.e., get coated in resin). maybe by wednesday it can go out, if i'm lucky, because on thursday i'm roadtripping up to portland to have some funz.

after she finishes or after YOU finishes .. ???

after she finishes blowing you...ie, you cum.

You have to be under eighteen, right?

im twenty. personally i dont think its a big deal at all, but i know plenty of people who do.