Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

There's this older dude at my office who always dresses generic bad, like khakis and New Balance, except this week I see him wearing the ndg blue/white contrast knit sweater outta nowhere. So random. Plus he's kinda fat and it looked like shit on him so I'm kinda glad I passed on it.

i cannt stop laughing because im alone and wasted and miss my exboyfriend but just remembered im wearing my favorite w+h coated black half zip i was gonna give to him but the fit was weird and so i kept it for myself and its kinda big but i like the fit on me. aaaaahh time to walk around in bedstuy:cool::cool::cool:

i just thought about that ghost writer show...and you know what ive been wondering about too, where the fuck is that goddamn carmen sandiego!?1!?!

ayo maybe i can try it on, feel me? ill walk around bedstuy with you baby...

i cannt stop laughing because im alone and wasted and miss my exboyfriend but just remembered im wearing my favorite w+h coated black half zip i was gonna give to him but the fit was weird and so i kept it for myself and its kinda big but i like the fit on me. aaaaahh time to walk around in bedstuy:cool::cool::cool:

I was just at a party with a bunch of CAGs. (Corny Asian Girls)

i've been to many parties with those and it's an easy score if your a "bro-asian" or "bro" or have the slightest bit of intelligence, but they get annoying after awhile.

Shit ain't natural for asian's to be that ditsy.

i slept 15 hours last night and i'm still tired as fuck

/peanut butter and nutella panini is probably the best thing God has ever given man

/why the fuck am i listening to alkaline trio

i've been to many parties with those and it's an easy score if your a "bro-asian" or "bro" or have the slightest bit of intelligence, but they get annoying after awhile.

Shit ain't natural for asian's to be that ditsy.

College shattered my view of asian girls since I guess I was only hanging with the nerdy studious ones in high school who all ended up in ivys without me. Goddamn why are so many of them so faux cutesy/retarded/innocent/slutty. Bitch don't be covering your eyes when we get to a movie sex scene pretending to be sheltered and shit I know you're fucking all the time. Plus you don't understand mitosis or interest rates or calculating momentum and your creative writing is shit wtf is going on?

So, I come home from unversity.

On the train back I see a native Chinaman.

He has the thickest eyebrows I have ever seen. I thought mine were thick, but this guy literally had to huge ass black slugs stuck to his face.

I had to keep looking to make sure they were real.

I also forgot how much I enjoy posting from the bathroom.

i slept 15 hours last night and i'm still tired as fuck

Oversleeping is as bad as undersleeping.

i started whats essentially gonna be an e-fight with some dude on lookbook.

this clown specifically:

http://lookbook.nu/look/26919-1

jonas brother lookin clown ass.

i had to spit some hate in french

but i honestly think he's going to answer me all chill

and my move would turn into something pointless

ok shit. so my sis got married today.

and the thought of them having sex next door is bugging me.

its midnight almost going to 1am.

i really should stop thinking about it.

i don't even dare to go out to the hallway!