Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i hate matches. and lighters sometimes. but strike matches are cool.

i hate being in a room being the only asian, and conversation about asians(positive or negative) comes up, and at least 3 heads turn to me...like...motherfucker, what, you need me to have input on this or you watchin to see if im offended or something? shit makes me wanna just take an ox to a niggas face and shit. damnnn

^change of seasons? but i don't think san jose has as dramatic a shift as san fran or am i wrong.

if anything, i enjoy the fall more than the summer

its just a bunch of things at once....thats how it normally is

this guy who spread lies about me friend requested me on facebook. I ignored him. it felt really good just pressing "ignore request".

I saw him at uni the other day. he was about to say hi and i gave him the Blair stare.

blair.gif

I find it far more fun to never respond to the request. By ignoring, they can re-request. I've left a few so every time they try to befriend me on there, they get a message saying there's already a request.

There is this really, really cute tiny asian girl across from me in the computer lab with a ton of freckles. Holy hotness. She's probably like 18 though.

I find it far more fun to never respond to the request. By ignoring, they can re-request. I've left a few so every time they try to befriend me on there, they get a message saying there's already a request.

There is this really, really cute tiny asian girl across from me in the computer lab with a ton of freckles. Holy hotness. She's probably like 18 though.

what does age ahve to do wit naything

"A Baby Story" is pissing me off today. First episode was some latina girl who was flipping out every time she felt even the slightest hint of a contraction.

This one is some fat girl who is using "breathing techniques" and aromatherapy (???) to deal with pain. She is also giving birth IN A SPECIAL 'BIRTHING TUB' and everyone is there watching her squatting in this water and groaning.

fuck why can't these people just have babies in the normal fashion.

I bought the september vogue today and regretted it as soon as I put it in my bag with all my books and shet. my shoulder almost fell off. it's like a goddamn bible.

Fall fashion! Isn't that the one that's shrink wrapped and has two mags in it? It's like 10 lbs…