Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

When it says you have given out too much rep in the past 24 hours, does it go by the number of reps you have given out or the number of rep points you have given out? I feel like I used to be able to give out so much more rep, and now I get to like 2 or 3 a day and it says I've given out too much rep?

Kunk didn't you used to draw for comics? Maybe you could trying getting into that again, I imagine it would be an entertaining side hustle, would keep your mind off things at the very least. If that doesn't work then you should just take your kids out somewhere. Whenever I'm with my moms boyfriend's little kids for an extend period of time they just take my troubles away.

I just google maps'd altoona. That is in the smack dab middle of the state. Theres nothing in the middle of the state. If it was anywhere near Pittsburgh Id tell you where to go.

well, I passed through pittsburgh at some point last night. Not sure when or how far away it is... My match is @ St. Francais University/College... never heard of it until now.

When it says you have given out too much rep in the past 24 hours, does it go by the number of reps you have given out or the number of rep points you have given out? I feel like I used to be able to give out so much more rep, and now I get to like 2 or 3 a day and it says I've given out too much rep?

i thought it was just me, i feel like i cant give out as much rep as i could.

maybe its cause i give out too much +rep?

i should start negging ppl more.

we have basketball today. and i still draw but mostly painting lately.

Kunk didn't you used to draw for comics? Maybe you could trying getting into that again, I imagine it would be an entertaining side hustle, would keep your mind off things at the very least. If that doesn't work then you should just take your kids out somewhere. Whenever I'm with my moms boyfriend's little kids for an extend period of time they just take my troubles away.

^ racism!

so......i forgot to take a schedule for the gym and i call up my friend to ask if she wants to go and apparently it closes at 12pm on saturdays. wtffff. :mad:

inaya, i hope you're taking garlic and lots of vitamin C. feel superb soon!

kunk, working away on your project...

took an SAT today... felt like i did much better this time. UCI/UCSD.... here i come!...?

feel like taking a waywt but won't, despite my large improvement in style since my tee + sweater vest days

i sold some shit on ebay, the du pays and paypal emails me that they're gonna hold the funds because it's considered a 'high risk' transaction

We’ll release the hold in 21 days unless you receive a dispute, claim, chargeback, or reversal on the transaction subject to the hold. We may release the hold earlier if either of the following occurs:

• The buyer leaves you positive feedback on eBay.

etc

anyway the buyer left me positive feedback but my funds are still pending :( :( :(

"I can't use Paypal. I was frauded by some east-european illegals and Paypal wont give me my money back, so i'm in debt with paypal. I'm at the moment checking with my lawyer if i can sue paypal."

right out of the horses mouth, beware east-european illegals and paypal if you like money!

my weekend has been consumed by tennis

fuck altoona, PA

fuck teams that pray before their matches

fuck 6 hour car rides without a shower after a match

fuck getting in the same goddamn van at 9:15 tomorrow for another match against Fordham, which will be another loss

fuck the inconsistency of my serve

fuck return volleys

fuck drop shots that shouldn't even clear the net

fuck overheads that don't go where i want them

fuck.