Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

What the fuck? How is byu up 59-0 on UCLA? All you azn cali homos should kill yourself

Seriously. Nigga did that to me last night. I was a few white russians deep and was messaging err'body

I saw a commercial for kfc boneless wings. I think i'm gonna go cop a bunch of shit from there. Those boneless wing tener things, a chicken wrap, maybe something else. I don't really like their sides that much and haven't had their chicken in so long i don't even know if i like that. But the commercial told me to go so i have to.

This will be the first time i've left the house all day (it's 9pm). I have been parked on my couch watching all the simpsons and conan episodes i had dvr'd from this past week. Tomorrow i plan on doing the same thing but at gator's dockside as i watch all the nfl games from about noon to 7pm. This is a great weekend

It feels like pretty much all the concerts I go to are bands I have seen before...

not sure if I like this or not.

xiu xiu tonight, these arms are snakes next week, seen XX twice before and TAAS 4 times before...

previous concerts were Ice Cube, Boris, Owen, Boris, Double Dagger, Vivian Girls, Danger..... seen them all 2+ times each.

but I do enjoy listening to the same CDs over the years. I like seeing new shows and listening to old CDs I guess.

These Arms Are Snakes show will rule though.

habia, you back in ny? i would've gone to xiu xiu.

It feels like pretty much all the concerts I go to are bands I have seen before...

not sure if I like this or not.

xiu xiu tonight, these arms are snakes next week, seen XX twice before and TAAS 4 times before...

previous concerts were Ice Cube, Boris, Owen, Boris, Double Dagger, Vivian Girls, Danger..... seen them all 2+ times each.

but I do enjoy listening to the same CDs over the years. I like seeing new shows and listening to old CDs I guess.

These Arms Are Snakes show will rule though.

Every time i hear the song fabulous muscles i can't help but laughing a lot.

was reading the waywt shit talk thread, and people was talking about rep function.

my rep has only gotten bigger, yet my powers have seemed to have weakened.

i used to be able to add 2 green blocks...now i only add like one. obviously my neg rep was more lethal 2. my rep got bigger, so wtf is up with my powers?? weird.

i just looked at chictopia for the first time linked from lulu's post. i noticed that the staff are all chinee. racism. thinking they b the center of the world. no tickee no laundree.

kunk your PM box is full.

and servo, how often are you changing blades? and how thick the board?

Forget about the money/environment or whatever you really have to change blades every 3-4 cuts or every 150 inches, whichever is sooner.

can't wait until grad school so I can use laser cutters for that stuff.

I want Marquez to win if only so the chance for a third fight with Pacquiao remains there.

They're perfect foils for each other.

(Viva la Mexico!)

edit:

Anyhow... I'm going to call a surprisingly easy fight for Marquez.

And if Casamayor wins, its because Casamayor would have caught him with a good punch Katsidis style.