Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Lulz i bought my dad a pair of 0500 texas cotton sams, soaked them, and gave them to him for his birthday after telling me he wanted some new jeans hipper than his stonewashed levis. Now he is acting / has confidence like he was 20 years younger. Oh old people. Your brains are so fucked and easy to manipulate its sad.

Lulz i bought my dad a pair of 0500 texas cotton sams, soaked them, and gave them to him for his birthday after telling me he wanted some new jeans hipper than his stonewashed levis. Now he is acting / has confidence like he was 20 years younger. Oh old people. Your brains are so fucked and easy to manipulate its sad.

omggg, my dad is bald and has salt and pepper hair color/mustache normally.

last night at the engagement party i noticed he dyed it all black. he looks like 20 yrs younger and i dont like it. at all.

last night at the engagement party i noticed he dyed it all black. he looks like 20 yrs younger and i dont like it. at all.

Haha. It's scary, isn't it?

no

i dont think they were wearing aa either?

lucky.

The sky is in that phase while setting where it turns a shade of greyish indigo violety purple and will only be like that for probably another 2 minutes. So nice, though.

Haha, classic. He may have used "just for men", they make this crazy facial hair dye gel?! I keep giving this buddy of mine shit as he's going really grey, he always replies " naaa mate it's my clooony, cloonster look, chicks dig it."

corgi's arent too bad. They look like a lowrider version of a normal dog. Whenever i see one, i cant help but smile.

If the option is only between those two, id choose the corgi because bull terriers are usually very neurotic.

Im looking for a bitch right now. Preferably a boston terrier. We'll see.

yesss!

me and my girl are probably gonna get a boston terrier when we settle down and get our own place.....either that or a french bulldog. probably a boston though.

boston-terrier-0229.jpg