Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

uh ohhh spaghetttioooo. that's not a good start.

ew i forgot deoderant and i have a gnarly hangover so i've been sweating a lot and i stink like shit.

tasty

is it like a mix of beer/mansweat/drunken failure?

get @ me on aim, I'm bored as hell.

i'm at work where there is no aim, but i've taken full advantage of the free long distance to call Dolly in Africa. woooo free calls to africa!

it's really just like straightup BO stink right now, i hope it bothers my co-workers

i'm at work where there is no aim, but i've taken full advantage of the free long distance to call Dolly in Africa. woooo free calls to africa!

it's really just like straightup BO stink right now, i hope it bothers my co-workers

dolly neg'd me from africa

lulz

I’VE SEEN THE EXORCIST ABOUT 167 TIMES…AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY.SINGLE. TIME I SEE IT! not to mention the fact that you are talking to a dead guy. now what do you think? am i qualified?

i just went to dorney park and im pretty disappointed the roller coasters didnt have me shook...would it be a smart idea to go on a roller coaster high or drunk?

being high in front row on nitro at six flags was awesome...

to answer your question, yes, it'd be a very smart idea to go on a roller coaster high

I’VE SEEN THE EXORCIST ABOUT 167 TIMES…AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY.SINGLE. TIME I SEE IT! not to mention the fact that you are talking to a dead guy. now what do you think? am i qualified?

the first time i saw it i was scared...and then the next time, i laughed my ass off and so on and so on.

after having read the book, its scary again.

Does anyone know how to work this timezone system on sufu correctly? It's pretty shitty.

check by how much it is ahead or behind and adjust according to that. my timezone is GMT+1, and I had to set it on GMT-6.

me and my girlfriend talked somewhat seriously about moving to Canada... seems alot like sweden, but bigger, and with more mountains. and easier access to ll bean and filson...

haha this is such a funny stereotype of Canada

My neck of the woods is small, the air quality is so bad that I refuse to jog outside in fear my lungs will seize up, minorities are whites and there's not a god damn mountain in sight. Sound similar to Sweden?

pseudo-confessional material: man, my sister was playing some Yoko Kanno shit, and now I'm stuck on a song and now I want to watch some anime. So I'm going to watch some Turn-A Gundam. She seriously makes good music (good choruses really)

edit: and oh god just realized how much peanut butter I've been eating oh god

haha this is such a funny stereotype of Canada

My neck of the woods is small, the air quality is so bad that I refuse to jog outside in fear my lungs will seize up, minorities are whites and there's not a god damn mountain in sight. Sound similar to Sweden?

yea, the bad parts of sweden.

Where do I go if I want clear air, educated people and big mountains?

Sounds like British Columbia is what your looking for if you don't mind a little inflation (not sure what cost of living is like in Sweden, may be similar)

but if your into remote locations you could probably get a job in the Yukon that pays kickass hardship allowance.

Canada is really boring though, provincial governments could give a fuck less about decent infrastructure or attracting investment, so anyplace with mountains will have nothing else to do in the area except look at the mountains.