Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Holy shit!

I just dark tipped someone who was still two blocks away....

You got the touch

You got the power

After all is said and done

You've never walked, you've never run,

You're a winner

You got the moves, you know the streets

Break the rules, take the heat

You're nobody's fool

You're at your best when when the goin' gets rough

You've been put to the test, but it's never enough

You got the touch

You got the power

When all hell's breakin' loose

You'll be riding the eye of the storm

You got the heart

You got the motion

You know that when things get too tough

You got the touch

You never bend, you never break

You seem to know just what it takes

You're a fighter

It's in the blood, it's in the will

It's in the mighty hands of steel

When you're standin' your ground

And you never get hit when your back's to the wall

Gonna fight to the end and you're takin' it all

You got the touch

You got the power

When all hell's breakin' loose

You'll be riding the eye of the storm

You got the heart

You got the motion

You know that when things get too tough

You got the touch

You're fightin' fire with fire

You know you got the touch

You're at your best when when the road gets rough

You've been put to the test, but it's never enough

You got the touch

You got the power

You got the touch

You got the power

there was a time in my youth when i could eat a box of 12 donuts and not gain any weight or regret consuming so much.

that time has passed. i cannot take 2 bites out of a simple boston kreme donut without wanting to throw-up, and consequently having bad indigestion (which is happening as i type this... donut flavored burps...).

what happened to my glory days?

Seriously. I have a pocelain stomach these days. Delivery pizza fucks up my stomach something fierce.

there was a time in my youth when i could eat a box of 12 donuts and not gain any weight or regret consuming so much.

that time has passed. i cannot take 2 bites out of a simple boston kreme donut without wanting to throw-up, and consequently having bad indigestion (which is happening as i type this... donut flavored burps...).

are jews also part of the lactose intolerance club like da aznz?

KREME DOUNUT

I've been eating bacon almost daily for a while now, and will continue to do so until I experience negative effects.

I'm hoping to keep it up for a few more years.

my thoughts are not correct. i can't think b/c i'm mad. well, i can't think b/c i can't think. not mad, more like sad. confused. dunno.

are jews also part of the lactose intolerance club like da aznz?

KREME DOUNUT

ummm, it would seem so, i started out lactose intolerant when i was younger, but it developed into a full blown wheat/diary allergy. which isn't so bad, it just means if i eat too much bread or have too much ice cream or something along those lines, i blow my o-ring in the bathroom.

not such a bad thing, but sometimes it gets a bit lame.

i still love wheat/diary things though. its just that something about donuts just make my stomach :(

I've never heard anyone ever say "blow my o-ring" so i had to visually imagine what that was.

thanks.

anyways, i'm kinda the same in terms of stomach quesiness. if i only have 1 serving nothing happens though. it's when i eat like an american that i get gassy.

I've never heard anyone ever say "blow my o-ring" so i had to visually imagine what that was.

thanks.

anyways, i'm kinda the same in terms of stomach quesiness. if i only have 1 serving nothing happens though. it's when i eat like an american that i get gassy.

haha, i assumed that the expression was part of the common lexicon of all males... whoops, sorry for the mental image.

umm, depending on what i eat, and the size of the serving, it could be nothing to almost immediate bathroom necessity. certain things have sorta set times of digestion and discomfort, but in all, i never have like severe problems.

except this week with all the matzah, i've been pretty backed up. fuckin matzah. its like eating mortar...

my thoughts are not correct. i can't think b/c i'm mad. well, i can't think b/c i can't think. not mad, more like sad. confused. dunno.

me too. for the past two weeks my thought process have been completely off. i attribute it to lack of sleep and the hardest i've worked in three years of college and possibly my life. i walk around school like a zombie, i dont know what is going on and cant really interact with people.

also i be crushin on girl that might be a lesbian + 4 tests/2 assignments next week. that all adds up to warped thinking.

ugh yeah I haven't had time to get that taken care of

and I'm hesitant about going to my usual hairstylist (the only one I trust with my hair) because I ran into him in a club a few weeks ago and he started bumping and grinding on me and saying "wooooo" as I was passing by.

me too. for the past two weeks my thought process have been completely off. i attribute it to lack of sleep and the hardest i've worked in three years of college and possibly my life. i walk around school like a zombie, i dont know what is going on and cant really interact with people.

also i be crushin on girl that might be a lesbian + 4 tests/2 assignments next week. that all adds up to warped thinking.

good luck with everything!

the guy i like is playing games with me, or just being really weird. its either mixed signals or something...not sure. /shrug. :rolleyes:

i was at a friends house two summers ago and we were bored out of our minds, nothing to really do, so we were going through all the possibilities we could fulfill since i did not drive and his car was in the shop. finally, after exhausting all possible options, he had a flash of inspiration - "my neighbor owns a tiger cub." and so we walked almost 3 miles to this guys house to see the tiger cub only to find that he had given the tiger up a month before because it cost about $2000 extra a month to feed it, maintain it, and house it properly.

we walked back to my friends house, i called my mom and she picked me up.

i still wish i had seen that tiger. would've been something to do at least.

Almost Famous is on TV

Remember the scene when zoey deschanel's character says "Feck You" to her mom to avoid actually saying "fuck"?

They changed it to "Forget you"

Doesn't that seem wrong, the scene seems intentionally design to be shown on tv, plus its hilarious and they totally killed the joke!

I just watched Harold and Kumar go to White Castle tonight w/my Asian boys, and I just realized how many superfuture parallels there are in that movie.

Harold looks pretty nice at the end.