Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

honeybun

anywaays, why would her partner in crime wanna fuck her?

She's pregnant = fat.

Fat = uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

since i've been reading Hunter Thompson and William Burroughs lately I've been inspired to start my own semi-autobiographical book of fiction tentatively titled The Cigarette Diaries (it was either this or The Punter Diaries) but can't ever seem to get started...

Tilly and the Wall is so gooood.

resisting urge to neg rep...i feel so mean when i do that.

i dreamt that my dogs chewed up my Alaias last night and I flipped out when I woke up and had to check them very carefully for marks...perhaps i like shoes too much? :confused:

i dreamt that my dogs chewed up my Alaias last night and I flipped out when I woke up and had to check them very carefully for marks...perhaps i like shoes too much? :confused:

did it for you.

no such thing. I have a pair of ss06 suede balenciaga shoes that I love so much, I would rather scooch through a huge grimy street puddle on my ass with my feet in the air rather than risk ruining the soft beige suede goodness of those heels.

^I would probably film this

<creeper>

Also I believe all sufuers should get themselves in an altered state of mind and go enjoy Horton Hears a Who. It was incredibly worth while.

Work under pressure is always the key.

Or don't do it at all. Seems to work out in the end anyways.

Im still processing jane schooching through a puddle on her ass with her feet in the air.

Wait is this the confessions thread?

Whatever.

bagels with cream cheese and onions are so goddamn good.
What I wouldn't give for a bagel right now.

i had a bagel with smoked salmon, cream cheese and some spinach leaves for lunch today....it was delightful.

it reminded me of vancouver.....i wanna head back to north america.

it's fine but i'm having trouble sleeping before 1 AM as of late....too many cigarettes maybe.

superfuture doesnt do a half bad job either...

facebook is the killer of motivation and promoter of procrastination

superfuture doesnt do a half bad job either...

hey! it's facebook & superfuture that have been my main procrastination websites these days!

i am not done my essay. i still have an hour and a half to work on it, two and a half hours if i cheat on my computer time and pretend to send it in before class rather than at the end of class

alright