Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I went snowboarding for the first time in a really long time today... Went really really well, but I feel so out of it right now. And my ears are ringing... Weird?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCHKXICefFw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCHKXICefFw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

i love this commercial

^ no no, not that one. it's harder and a different type of game. this game is similar but based on videos, not on a website.. really hard to describe :[

Ah at first i thought you were talking about this really creepy one called Torment, sound on, dark room for full creepiness.

Even if it's not the one your looking for, I thought i'd post it anyway. It also happens to be insanely hard.

Bought gza tickets online for the 28th. Thinking I need to get the 27th off from work and also get mfdoom/mos def tickets.

my school's department somehow got GZA to come to our undergraduate exhibit. hes gonna perform liquid swords in its entirety and its freeee.

i need to find out more about this mos def/ mf doom show. although doom is notoriously bad/absent/fake at his shows

it's snowing over here

that's right woman, snowing

it's so annoying having to walk with a clenched sphincter, hoping you don't slip and crack a buttbone.

i much preferred all year round grey london, rather than this new dynamic floods in summer, frostbite in winter london.

do you feel my thoughts.

i feel your thoughts. people around here complain about it not feeling christmasy/wintery enough but i like having the same weather all year. probably because it's all i know

My cat just took a mini dump on my kitchen floor, the first time she has ever done that outside her litterbox

Attached to the little pebble shit she left, is a long piece of gold tinsel. The thing looks like a little Christmas ornament with a piece of crap attached to the end of it

Time to take the tinsel down from the tree