Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

this morning I was on the computer checking in vain for an email that never came when an im "accept msg" box popped up from charlie. haven't talked to him in ages. actually our last convo was a bit tense cos I had asked him that morning if he wanna kick it (he wad a friend that complained about me never asking, he always gotta ask, etc) and he tells me he wasn't sure but he would get back to me. long story short he never did and someone else asked me if I wanted to go grab a bite so around dinnertime when he finally got back to me I told him I couldn't but if he wanted he could hang with me and my friend.

basically he blows up on me and tells me he doesn't wanna be friends no more.

he started typing something, but then he erased it, started again, erased before stopping and starting again.

I wonder if he knows I can see that, even though he never actually sent anything.

Genius mixes got me listening to the Boyz II Men Christmas album early.

This belongs in confessional

JULZ honey I'm in the same boat, I need some fuck-up boots for snow, rain, etc

I'm either getting some knee-high patent docs or some pleasers

delight-1036-ble.jpg?w=320&h=600

docs

31DA7ZMZS1L._AA280_.jpg

If I saw a girl wearing those first boots in the snow I think I'd instantly fall in love

my mom is on facebook

this shit just ain't right, y'know....? and now i gotta explain dem shits on how i can't be adding older fam etc...

shit is straight up surveillance!

it ain't safe no more....

should delete...

I don't like even having cousins as friends... I always see friends posting stupid shit and being called out by aunts. They should make it so I can partition off a group of people from seeing certain posts

anybody remember the name of the anti-drug special for kids that came out in the late 80's or early 90's that featured like every single cartoon @ the time, even TMNT? I remember it came on NBC on on a saturday morning after save by the bell it was pretty epic. Im in the mood to see it along with

MY FAVORITE

iYRes66gtkA

threads about women

threads about food

why don't we have

2rwkp07.jpg

quoting to this page

JULZ honey I'm in the same boat, I need some fuck-up boots for snow, rain, etc

I'm either getting some knee-high patent docs or some pleasers

delight-1036-ble.jpg?w=320&h=600

docs

get the first ones, mad fierce

my mom is on facebook

this shit just ain't right, y'know....? and now i gotta explain dem shits on how i can't be adding older fam etc...

shit is straight up surveillance!

it ain't safe no more....

should delete...

first delete, then make a new one with updated privacy options... no public profile that is searchable, etc

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/americas-next-top-model/americas-next-top-model-recap-31107.aspx the stupid scene girl that single out used to date one of my old friends, always hated that cunt.

who am looking at? waldo glasses gurL? would she swallow??

Now bump up a bunch of threads!

P.s. Got the perfect atmospheric black metal tone out of my roommates shitty peavey solid state amp tonight, need a drum kit and a black metal alias and I'll start doing solo records

yo PM me the link to an MP3 recording...

it is mad difficult to get grittsyy high's

I just went to a Clipse meet and greet and it was really chill. It was a 'lifestyle boutique' so there a flood of hypebeasts, but pusha and malice just walked in like anybody else. They were taking pics with people and just chillin hard.

RE:Facebook

Make 2 friends lists, one called something like "See everything" and one called "See nothing". Add people to the relevant lists. Go in to the privacy options and for each section put "customise". Now change it so that those on the "see nothing" list don't get to see anything you don't want them to. Problem solved.