Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest Phrost

LOL at you ppl paying to dl. if you can't find through megaupload or one of the other single file/no limit media hosts then you're not looking hard enough

tv shows/new movies use ninjavideo/quicksilverscreen/katzforums/seriesgringas.tv//warezwp.org/divxturka.net

older movies use luyenchuong.net/forum/

I NEED HELP>>>

I've been put in charge of four hours of music for a 40-50 year old crowd-- background music, they'll be eating and socializing and such -- in exactly two hours, very very last minute.

any help appreciated.. very mucho appreciated.

leave tips here or pm please for the love of Krishna!

ATTN julzkind

do you kop only halal fashunz gear?

Hi, ummmmm u can buy stuff from a halal store but if I buy a tank top, I will wear a cardi over it and if it's too low I will wear another tank under it.

I don't wear skirts much and not a lot of shorts...

???

FORT WORTH, Texas — A father sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged rape of the man's 8-year-old daughter, police said.

The father, 32, turned himself into to authorities on Friday and was released from jail Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond. He faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322386,00.html

All rapes should be avenged like this.

I NEED HELP>>>

I've been put in charge of four hours of music for a 40-50 year old crowd-- background music, they'll be eating and socializing and such -- in exactly two hours, very very last minute.

any help appreciated.. very mucho appreciated.

leave tips here or pm please for the love of Krishna!

go for downtempo/chillout if it really is for background music, something like tosca, this is me giving my opinion while still trying to leave things tastefully sounding, i just never heard anyone disliking good downtempo as background music. gazzara is also a good option:

http://www.imeem.com/people/yhqqgfp/music/rQxyPGql/gazzara-golden-gate/

Hi, ummmmm u can buy stuff from a halal store but if I buy a tank top, I will wear a cardi over it and if it's too low I will wear another tank under it.

I don't wear skirts much and not a lot of shorts...

???

what about leather??? slaughtered from pure animals??

what if you pray in haram cluthingz????

are you seriously asking these questions here? lol

and seriously, i'm "muslim" and i've never even thought about that leather question and how in the world do you define haram clothing?!!?

fucking next level questions right here.

do I join the Crunch gym down the street and pay $15 more than joining the Y about 6 blocks from me?????

convenience vs. finance

save money and run to the one 6 blocks away

call it your "warm-up"

I suppose the animal u r wearing doesn't have to b halal. It does no harm and is not unhealthy to u to wear...

But god is forgiving and I think as long as u believe in him and at least pray then ur good

wow. i'm just incredibly mad (should go into shit i hate but lazy)

my father just gave me this huge speech on how women should know their place and do his ironing laundry cleaning cooking etc

the fuck?!?!? bitch i got rights too.

:mad: fuck a 'women's job'

my father just gave me this huge speech on how women should know their place and do his ironing laundry cleaning cooking etc

you wanna hear a joke?

i would like to meet your father so i can shake his hand

tell him if a woman's job is to clean and shit then a man's job is to provide money for his family and if he ain't providing the money then you're not providing the services (5)

honestly though that's not as bad as my dad was, he used to hollar at me from the living room-I was in my bedroom-to go out and pick

the speck of dust near his foot.

my dad gives me the same speech and makes me wash dishes and i'm a guy :(

maaaaan. i went to kick it at my best friend's house and my arch nemesis was there. i don't hate her at all, but she hella hates me, like i'm this ghost that haunts her life. we have the same friend circle whom i don't get to see very often but one of the guy's wife was trying to back her up. it's like dude quit trying to get in the mix, this doesn't even concern you.

lol the prime minister of japan can't read kanji

In the four months since he became Prime Minister Mr Aso has become notorious for the Japanese equivalent of George Bush’s bloopers. He has spoken of his hopes for “cumbersome meetings” with the Chinese Government, instead of “frequent meetings”. He has mangled the word “sluggish” into “slaggish”. His malapropisms have spurred a publishing boom, as hundreds of thousands of Japanese strive to avoid the same humiliating mistakes.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article5659941.ece