Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

pretty much everything is usb 2.0 now, and it still sucks ass*

either way, there is no reason to rely on the cpu to manage data transfers.

(*i'm only saying that because i've been dealing with LARGE music transfers lately. i also transfer HD video quite frequently, but thankfully i don't have to deal with crappy usb hard drives for that. usb works quite well for stupid petty shit)

the most hilarious line in the entire "You know you're from Hong Kong when..." facebook group list (actually none of these are funny at all except for this one):

You know you're from Hong Kong when you've seen all of edison chen's naked pictures!

man...the guy is up in the new east touch promoting the Clot AF1s about to drop and the punchline just never ends. Nothing beats watching The Dark Knight in an HK theater when it came out just to laugh in unison with the whole theater during Edison's card swiping cameo. Or what about Apple Daily making front page entertainment section news saying Edison's Hollywood career just took a nosedive because his name wasn't on the TDK poster along with Bale, Ledger, Gyllenhaal etc.

hahaha

I feel bad that I didn't try and catch up with you more when we ran into you in NY

I'm still not used to this whole internet / real people thing

so I was freaking out

its okay the internet is a scary place

i refuse to believe anyone from sufu is a real person until i have seen them live

the most hilarious line in the entire "You know you're from Hong Kong when..." facebook group list (actually none of these are funny at all except for this one):

You know you're from Hong Kong when you've seen all of edison chen's naked pictures!

man...the guy is up in the new east touch promoting the Clot AF1s about to drop and the punchline just never ends. Nothing beats watching The Dark Knight in an HK theater when it came out just to laugh in unison with the whole theater during Edison's card swiping cameo. Or what about Apple Daily making front page entertainment section news saying Edison's Hollywood career just took a nosedive because his name wasn't on the TDK poster along with Bale, Ledger, Gyllenhaal etc.

i haven't seen that scandalous vid of him boning that famous hk girl. she looks kinda hot though. what's her name again?

Guest on-display

My roommate played my xbox360 and got the red rings of death. I'll probably fuck his girl for compensation. Though that might not be enough.

I will be eternally grateful for anybody who can find me a working link to a video of the classic SNL skit with Christopher Walken interviewing a centaur.

i could not figure out how to embed this, but yeah this was a good one.

http://media.putfile.com/Centaur-Job-Interview