Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I woke up in Kansas City this morning at my sister's house, at 5:30am, well hungover. I decided to do a little cross-state road trip, visited my old school, ate the best bowl of pho ever, steezed in head to toe Margiela on some corny Asian bitches, did the campus walk, smoked mad cigarettes, bought a truckload of Bloc Rhodias at the bookstore, steezed a lot more on literally thousands of corny white bitches all wearing sweats, washed like 3 months worth of bugs off the front of my Audi and creeped around some more, updating the memory log with new 2008 corny white 18 year olds, and then came to the realization that I really want to be back in undergrad again, and hate jeepster and the rest of you college freshmen for sitting on superfuture and bitching about being in college.

I woke up in east TN this morning in my fucking building, at 7am, well sober, I decided to go do a little studying at the library, visited the 5th floor, cracked out my newest 411 text, steezed in head to toe expensive basics on some ugly international students, bought a truckload of highlighters at the bookstore, steezed a lot more on literally thousands of corny white fat chicks in elastic clothing, worn 3 months without washing, and studied some more, updating my memory log with keratin mutations on infant bodies, and then came to the realization that I have three tests this week and grad apps to work on, and hate dismal for moving to korea and making money on tacos

over here its like 3 euros for 10 of them, the machines are much more expensive as well

but im too dumb to use a real espresso machine at 6am

this is the reason i own it. pop in a pod, press the button, and it automatically turns off once it has brewed a 1 ounce shot of espresso or whatever.

edit: how much dat coffee thing? I need something for the mornings. I believe my uncle has one, is it really that expensive?

It's not thattttt expensive if you just have a couple a day, but it could add up quickly.

The machine i got was like 350, but this one is 200. I think its the cheapest they offer, but its definitely good

http://www.surlatable.com/product/nespresso+d90+essenza+espresso+machine.do?search=basic&keyword=nespresso&sortby=gsa&asc=true&page=1

The capsules are like 5 bucks for a sleeve of 10. You just basically call up nespresso when you buy the machine, register it, set up an account, and then when you want you can either call or go to their website, log in, order whatever pods you want, and theyll get shipped to you. For 2 day shipping its 5.95 cents flat fee no matter how few / many capsules you order. I really like the lungos too. It's like a super long pulled espresso, almost like an americano.

the crema on these jawnz = radickaluz

I woke up in Kansas City this morning at my sister's house, at 5:30am, well hungover. I decided to do a little cross-state road trip, visited my old school, ate the best bowl of pho ever, steezed in head to toe Margiela on some corny Asian bitches, did the campus walk, smoked mad cigarettes, bought a truckload of Bloc Rhodias at the bookstore, steezed a lot more on literally thousands of corny white bitches all wearing sweats, washed like 3 months worth of bugs off the front of my Audi and creeped around some more, updating the memory log with new 2008 corny white 18 year olds, and then came to the realization that I really want to be back in undergrad again, and hate jeepster and the rest of you college freshmen for sitting on superfuture and bitching about being in college.

I H8 COLLAGE I WANNA WORK ALREADIES FK WHY EM I LERNING STUFF I KNOWS ALREADY GOSH IM SMART AS IT IS FK SKEWL LOLL

I'm going back to sleep.

There's lots of things I should be doing.

Drawing/designing things for my portfolio and other stuff.

Actually researching schools in depth.

Figuring out how the fuck I'm paying for this.

I'm going to do that...but first I'm going to take a nap okay.

i just watched the first 2 eps of true blood... i'll give it a few more episodes, but right now i can't decide whether or not i think it's cheesy and belongs on the wb or whatever it's called now. tara is def an interesting character though.

anyone watch breaking bad? recommended?

Haha, are you watching cause I pointed out a billboard every single time I saw one? I haven't checked it out yet.

Casamayor vs. Marquez, get on dat shit.

goddamn son

I didn't even pay that much for supplies

:eek::confused::mad::confused::(

wtf

how is this possible?!?!?!?!

god

damn

i guess i shouldn't have bought such a shit ton of brushes nor sprung for the expensive watercolor block

and damn i still have tons of paints to buy in the near future (expensive oils)

painting is fucking expensive

teach me of your thrifty art supply buying ways oh wise one

peasant status in your dismal future ^

a "slush" doesn't feel ANYTHING like the way it sounds it would.. it was just a stingy, burning sensation coupled with an acidic, putrid stench of something like rotten eggs..

fuck the eagles

go cowboys

This game is ridiculous. What the hell?