Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i saw the harold and kumar 2 advert on tv for the blu ray dvd.

i wondered to myself, who the fuck would pay $30 to see some twig and berries in high definition?

my landlord is scary as fuck :(
message_stacey.jpg

that's my old landlord

my landlord knocked on my door yesterday while i had the music blasting. i finally heard some faint knocking and went to the door to find my maintenance guy... telling me that my landlord wanted him to pass the message on to turn my music down.

i hate that bullshit. i live in a music conservatory-with a guy that plays electric guitar downstairs... and people across the hall who are never home. let me play my damn music loud!

my landlord knocked on my door yesterday while i had the music blasting. i finally heard some faint knocking and went to the door to find my maintenance guy... telling me that my landlord wanted him to pass the message on to turn my music down.

i hate that bullshit. i live in a music conservatory-with a guy that plays electric guitar downstairs... and people across the hall who are never home. let me play my damn music loud!

Its because the music youre playing sucks.

Turn down that Phish and Dave Matthews, homegirl.

man, dave can be okay sometimes... but i was listening to ceu. download that shit.

let go of these CWG tendencies

i'd be less entertaining...

My work is making me deal with this angry television crew person because he sent in a demo tape in and then didn't get hired, and now he wants it back but we can't find it anywhere...and he's ANGRY.

It's so insanely awkward...I think I phoned him a few months ago and said I would look for it, but it wasn't anywhere. Seriously though, what kind of camera man only has one copy of a demo tape? That's absurd.

that's just a detail...

i think that banning members that don't flood/spam/aretooannoying on forums sucks, why not let people express what they have to say, even if it's somehow ... hard to read, too real for you or too... true. i can't really find the words at 4am, but i always find banning the most cowardish (does that word even exist ?) solution.