Natural Indigo Jean Help - Gilded Age

FROZENEYE

I am looking to buy a pair of natural indigo jeans and was wondering if anyone had heard of the Gilded Age "Madison River" natural indigo jeans? And if so, would you reccomend them? http://www.gildedage.net/denim.html

I've read good things about the PBJ Al-001, and 45rpm Jomon, but really have no clue if these Gilded Age jeans are worth considering.

I've read good things about the PBJ Al-001, and 45rpm Jomon, but really have no clue if these Gilded Age jeans are worth considering.

I don't know shit about them. That help?

I do know that if you get a slight tingling sensation in your groin when you think about wearing them you shouldn't give a shit what I think about them. If your butthole goes oOoOoOoOo the first time you put them on, you'll know you have the pair for you.

Me, I'd go for the Jomon.

Hello,

I would be a little careful as the only thing they say is 'natural Indido dyed' is the leather tab, but then I'm careful.......

cut looks good, the legs is not to 'boot cut' it way be the angle of the picture, they sell at Alan Bilzerian and H. Lorenzo, I know them and they do know there denims

DO IT......buy them now

Neil

They carry the line in Barneys Mad Ave (50% off now), although Im not sure if they stock the nat. indigo versions

The focus on all of the clothing is fantastic quality. Their stuff looks alot like E. Sewn menswear. I think their jeans are all overpriced and appeal to the customer that thinks cost = quality or cost = exclusivity. No denim jacket is worth $700.

At 50% off its worth a look, but I would go with a well established denim company thats been around for a while.

Here some of the line:

http://www.bluebee.com/shopbycategorygrid.aspx?l=00150119023100000000&ViewAll=true

so far, the most promising natural indigo denim i have seen out there is the warehouse 10 year anniversary issue. unlike most other stubborn, hard-to-fade natural indigo denim that are dyed all the way to the core, it seems like they have successfully found a way to leave the core white making a contrasty fade possible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...