SD-103 X 21 oz. = New D1293 = Awesome!

Pauken4

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got these today, the denim is AMAZING. It is so smooth and comfortable. After wearing my rough ass samurais for a while I want to switch to these. The fit is pretty good, I'll post up some pics tomorrow. I cannot get over these jeans. Totally worth it.

are these that thick where it would be uncomfortable to wear in warm weather? im moving to a warmer city (80 degree humid weather all year round) so would it be a good idea to purchase a pair of these 21 oz?

I would say no to these jeans for you. I got mine a few days ago and can't imagine wearing them in hot, humid weather. The fabric is so soft and it drapes in a way that would be very clingy and sticky. Keep in mind it's dead winter here so I'm guessing but I would bet money these will not see my skin between May and October.

Having said that I think these rank up there with fine trousers in the luxury department.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, very nice. If I saw this earlier, I probably would have purchased these instead, but alas, I need a lighter denim for spring/summer time. I will probably purchase these after summertime. :)

Edit;

It seems as though my Oni Blues won't be coming in, so I purchased these instead. Can't wait.

I just got a pair in today. I did what most would recommend against and I actually sized down one from my Samurai's...turns out the fit is absolutely perfect, and I can only imagine how it's going to look post-soak. The denim is very very smooth and soft, and you can definitely feel the thickness. For the guy who asked about creasing, at the moment the creasing is very large and round, a bit undefined, but this comes naturally with the softness/thickness. After a good soak and some wear, I'm sure the creases will set in very nicely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To think that I actually had some trouble selling a pair of 31" at cost.....

These are amazing jeans. The do run a hair larger that my similar sized SD103's. I'm not sure you would want them too close fitting.

Hopefully for those that didn't buy them early on they will come back in stock.

• 4 weeks later...
Should really be in the Eternal thread, but just to keep with the 21oz theme, I meant the 21oz 865s. (I have a pair of the 868s already - great jeans!).

so... anyone out there seen a D1293 around?

bumpity bump.

the only place ive seen them online was from cpoint.