SD-103 X 21 oz. = New D1293 = Awesome!

Pauken4

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't just miss the boat. I missed the crashing into the iceberg. I missed the sinking of the ship. I missed the survivors coming back on land. I missed the survivors popping out a few babies. I missed those babies growing up and popping out a few of their own. I missed World War XX and the destruction of society as we know it. I missed the rebirth of a new golden age where everyone is completely free and uninhibited and don't need to wear clothes or covet limited edition jeans that have come and gone right underneath my nose.

Freak me. I'm watching the Sam 510XX 21oz like a hawk. The only reason why I don't jump on the pre-buy is because I need the money for something else. Most likely going to buy in closer to release date.

Hopefully SDA will smarten up and take a look at the sales figures for the D1293 and bring them back out. Eternal did that with the 872 (basically a non 10th anniversary re-release of the 868). Hopefully Eternal will do the same with the 21oz 865 (I think bears still has a W34, but no 32s ANYWHERE...)

If anyone is looking for these BIG has a pair in size 32 (what Louis is wearing) left. I sold him those because they were too big in the thigh for me. The denim is super silky smooth and bullet proof.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=71&category_id=27&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Yeah, I just got an email from BiG telling me the same thing. As much as I want these jeans, I don't see myself paying a premium price to get, what is in effect, a mutilated pair. I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that I missed the boat on these and hope that SDA does a re-release of these (and not the previous one d1170(?) with the relaxed cut)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to taking some pictures.

Its been 1.5 months with some hard wear into em

Studio D'Artisan's D1293

Fit pictures:

img0660rf5.jpg

img0659co6.jpg

Thick ass leather patch: (should i treat this anytime soon? any thoughts? and if so with what should i use)

img0624rw6.jpg

Denim Itself:

img0635ne6.jpg

img0642jv5.jpg

img0636gq0.jpg

img0639mt2.jpg

img0618ig0.jpg

img0637gm9.jpg

img0646bq2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice how's the fit like tight or loose?

The fit is snug and its really nice.

X-posted in evo of jeans

SDA-103 21oz D1293 3 1/2 months

1 soak (after Tiesto @ bill graham, sf.)

its been hot as hell to wear these, never doing 21oz again. basically been giving them a soak everytime i wear them...nasty.

img0809bb9.jpg

img0811pb8.jpg

img0808zl7.jpg

img0815wm6.jpg

img0814df3.jpg

img0813at9.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...