Official: Post Your Pictures From SFSE

Carl

several things:

- most sufu dudes are pretty good looking

- more details about stuntastic in the sf chronicle?!

- i had money/time for a trip to SF but couldn't swallow the idea of basically going to a trekkie convention

- despite this, i'd probably still go to a new york party

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- most sufu dudes are pretty good looking

after all the press maybe next time random good-looking chicks will show up, LOL...

Party looks like it was goddamn amazing.

One thing I couldn't help but notice was that there seemed to be a fair few... shall i say... poorly dressed people at the party, which was a suprise to me. The number of well dressed of course out weighs it, but honestly, just looking through the pictures, there were a few "what were they thinkings". (set yourself at ease, none of them are anybody who had a sf name put to them.)

I suppose my expectations were just rediculously high.

One thing I couldn't help but notice was that there seemed to be a fair few... shall i say... poorly dressed people at the party, which was a suprise to me. The number of well dressed of course out weighs it, but honestly, just looking through the pictures, there were a few "what were they thinkings". (set yourself at ease, none of them are anybody who had a sf name put to them.)

yeah there were a bunch of peoiple that just looked like piss....its all good though.

oh and on second thought....my pics all suck. They are nothing you guys havent seen already so im gonna put em up.

idk...too many streetwear kids who don't really know how to dress street if you ask me... not that i know shit about streetwear but i think a well coordinate outfit looks fuckin sick...but the stereotypical Bape hoodie with Nikes is played out...most members on SuFu does an incredible job of mixing it up, but i saw a couple pics of some guys and wasnt impressed a all.

hmm thats not a good attitude. Care to point them out so we know what you mean?

I have an opposite opinion, its scary how similar so many sufus dress. Chilly day? some strange wool peacoat, scarf, hipster hat, supertight jeans, nerd glases, MJ vans etc etc. can't really call that original?

idk...too many streetwear kids who don't really know how to dress street if you ask me...

Yeah, you could definitely tell who was/n't a sf'er at the party. The über streetwear kids rocking all-over print hoodies stuck out like a sore thumb. The whole time, we all were whispering (at least I was) about how embarassing it must have been for them to walk in and realize that they went to the wrong party.

With the oversaturation of branding in streetwear, it's become over accessible to the newbies--hence the terribly uncoordinated outfits of conflicting prints, colors, fit, and ultimately, taste.

This was Kiya's response to differentiating between good sneaker heads vs bad sneaker heads...quite prophetic.

Seriously--if the worst dressed award was actually given and the winner was still around.. I would have liked to have seen it all go down.

Would have been interesting if it was one of the bad beasters.

Whoah, ha hah. Do Asians actually think that? That is actually a serious question. I know that people stereotypically say that all Asians look the same, but does it go both ways? I am curious.......

I'm only joking.

Exhibit A

dsc06932wg7.jpg

Exhibit B

wdiwt.jpg

Exhibit C

dsc06930tb6.jpg

Exhibit D....oh there goes that theory

DSC00407.jpg

This is the only way I can tell Asians apart:

stalkinglionelseeyouki2.gif

no, not really. Ya'll dont look the same, just you and Andrew.

sam, my love. As requested....

n11500714_31906816_7226.jpg

and a couple more

i think carl has seven days in this one....

n11500714_31906814_6739.jpg

the real question is, are they posing?

n11500714_31906817_7473.jpg

hap and bizzy swimming amongst a sea of asians.

n11500714_31906811_5996.jpg

ok thats it, the rest suck more then these.

i think it would be true in asian countries------like "all jazz sounds the same" if you haven't been exposed to much jazz

a matter of cognitive complexity

oh, and white people smell like sausage, from what i understand

ummm... nice fits this page and last.

What does half a sausage smell like?

And England, we will have a meet up soon, hopefully you can make it so I don't mistaken you for Andrewfuncrew.

What does half a sausage smell like?

And England, we will have a meet up soon, hopefully you can make it so I don't mistaken you for Andrewfuncrew.

Word; that sounds like fun.

oh, and white people smell like sausage, from what i understand

White people do smell like sausage, mostly Kielbasa. Asians actually smell like sausage too, but closer to Lil' Smokies:

2uqztyr.jpg

I joke, I joke. I have an absurdly small weiner myself.........