party kids / scenesters? hipsters? rich kids?

lilfan

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that if you need to talk about this on the internet and hate on them, then maybe you care too much.

Everyone can be placed in a group, in fact most people could be placed in a lot of groups, based on things such as gender, what music they listen to, what kind of a city they came from, how much money their parents have, what kind of school they went to, what they majored in, what sector they work in, where they go out, how they dress, what they eat etc.

The very last group would consist of people who are so different from everyone else that they would in fact be so much like eachother.

Everyone on superfuture can and probably have been grouped together many times already and gotten a label on themselves.

The people on cobrasnake dont conform more than people in general.

It's pointless, just stop thinking so much, do what you want even if that puts you in a group and just have a good time.

I agree that those legs were MONSTERRRRRRRRRR though.

what they need to do is kill off those party pic sites because people act like this all this party shit started last year. people were partying before and now all that crap is in the spotlight because of a couple of people who cant get in unless they take photos and wear nerdy clothes.

what everyone needs to do is stop bitching about this shit. get out of the house and stop being scared about your raw jeans getting wet.

there is nothing worse than when you're in the motherfucking zone and some dickwad sticks a fucking camera in your face for his fucking photoblog.

I live in sweden and go out pretty often and whenever I go out to a club I alsways see atleast one person with e decent camera in their hands takeing picutres of folks.

I'm used to it, i'm pretty much on a pic-site every wens/fri/satur day. I used to check em before... don't know why, for fun when it was with a friend I guess.

Don't understand why you are reacting so harsh oneman, why doesn't matter?

Guest jmatsu

some of mark hunter's photography subjects are pretty wack, but at least they seem to be having fun. mickey avalon is a constant source of irritation though.

doesn't every country have these kinds of parties? what's this thread's main gripe anyhow?

japan has it's own type of "hipsters" (younger crowd).

CHECK OUT

thefashionramone.blogspot.com. i guess it's tokyo's answer to the "neu-rave" thing.

If you talk about how all these kids are tools and them namedrop them to try and get cred, you're a tool.

Two, Devendra Banhart is the shit, I don't care what you haters say. The SF folk scene is creating some of the best music in the USA right now.

Third, 99% of people who talk shit about pitchfork are like closet homosexuals hating on gays. Cracks me up like none other.

Who cares about cameras at parties... almost every party or club I've ever been to had someone taking photos to share the next morning. And 99% of them weren't "scene" parties or any of that bullshit. Its fun to go online the next morning and see the pictures even if the only people that care are the ones that were actually at the party. Sometimes I'll check out the photos of a party that friends were at but I wasn't... They don't portray the vibe of the party but its the next best thing. I dont think cobrasnake and that other website were ever made to be viewed by people who don't go to those parties, but for some reason, other people want to see the pictures.

So I guess the conclusion is... who cares about those pictures except for the people who go to those parties...