THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

ok so its looks like i won't be able to get my hands on the evisu's anytime soon so its down to 2 choices,Samurai 710's or 610's...the 610's have the thigh i want but the waist is small (will it stretch alot?,i wont do any initial soaking),the 710's have the waist measurement i want but the thigh is bit tight...plus no texas cotton...what to do?

Just a comment on pbj especially the xx005 cut for those thinking about getting it and those concerned about relative thigh slimness,

The pbjs are way slimmer in the thigh than your average slim jean.

I wouldn't go by the thigh measurement posted on BiG because it is a little off. Like the 31s I have measure to be at most 11 inches, the site claims they are a conservative 11.75 inches.

Don't know why their measurements are off in this when usually their charts are spot on for most other measurements.

i'm pretty new to the raw denim scene, but i've been rocking my apc's for a couple of months now and am loving them. I'm just wondering what my next pair should be and wats best for me. i'm wearing apc new standards size 29, and i usually wear a size 31...

i was thinking samurai 710? opinions?

Guest patchmb
i'm pretty new to the raw denim scene, but i've been rocking my apc's for a couple of months now and am loving them. I'm just wondering what my next pair should be and wats best for me. i'm wearing apc new standards size 29, and i usually wear a size 31...

Get them. You wont regret it, especially with winter approaching. 19 oz denim is snug.

The rise will definitely be a bit higher, so make sure your ok with that. 710's don't really look good when they're too sagged (if anybody even has ever tried to sag them), so if you were planning on that you may want to reconsider. If your fine with that though definitely get them. The over all quality and detail in the jean is really great.

The rise will definitely be a bit higher, so make sure your ok with that. 710's don't really look good when they're too sagged (if anybody even has ever tried to sag them), so if you were planning on that you may want to reconsider. If your fine with that though definitely get them. The over all quality and detail in the jean is really great.

ooh, i don't really know then, because i sag my apc's a bit...do you recommend any good slouchers?

Pbj's definitely win in the denim category for being overall more interesting, but the fit on the skulls may be preferable. As long as you don't mind the complete straightness from knee to hem of the pbj, then youll love them.

thanks for the info bro

dont know if this will help you but..

the rise of the ndg standard fit from the last season or the two past seasons is kinda higher than the regular raise (imo)

hmm, these are "Narrow Fit Oxford Denim Heather" actually, so maybe they've changed..

i think i might want something less expensive so i can afford both cp and grey jeans.. looking at uniqlo t-000 but where can i buy them online??

What denim should I look into buying? I want an indigo pair that is a bit slimmer than my 29 apc ns. My true waist is around 32 in. and my thighs measure 22 in. I'm thinking about getting some dior 19cm in a sz 30 but am not sure if that cut will suit me. What do you guys think?

I need shoes to go with my jawnz, but I can't decide between brown and black.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/images/gibsonchucks_main.jpg

And, being a poor mofo like myself, I'm wondering if there are other good entry-level denims other than APC. Meaning, something under $150 (sufu-market prices included).

I'm looking for a fit in between a 511 and a 501, as my calves are larger in proportion to my thighs, and I currently wear a snug 30/32 in levis 511

Just a comment on pbj especially the xx005 cut for those thinking about getting it and those concerned about relative thigh slimness,

The pbjs are way slimmer in the thigh than your average slim jean.

I wouldn't go by the thigh measurement posted on BiG because it is a little off. Like the 31s I have measure to be at most 11 inches, the site claims they are a conservative 11.75 inches.

Don't know why their measurements are off in this when usually their charts are spot on for most other measurements.

i bought my pbj 005 based on measurement from big and they turned out perfect :D