THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I wonder if I should sell those (Nom De Guerre classic fit, bought them for pretty cheap at the NDG store) or just hot wash them. I was told that if you hot wash them, they'd shrink.

If I sell them, I'll probably cop some sugarcanes.

(took some fit pics pretty quickly, last night)

edit: yes, I have some medium sized tights, but they're not that big

i4po55.jpg

fdt55g.jpg

aysr5l.jpg

I'm so torn...

KMW Japanese Rockers or Skull 5010xx 6x6? :confused:

Preferably somebody that has handled both.

They are actually pretty similar and you cant go wrong with either one, but I think the skulls would be better, because they fade easier and better than rockers, and usually have a more flattering fit i.m.o.

Im in the SF area, so I want to go to selfedge and pick up a pair of slim/straight jeans with a low rise/saggier sort of look, like DH 19cm, but with a leg opening more like 7.75-8 inches instead of 7.1 in sz 32. Definitely want at least 35 inch inseam.

Im looking at Skull 5007s or Flathead F310, anything else I should consider before I go in? The 5007s seem to have the fit I want based on measurements, but also concerned cause I heard sometimes the threading comes undone all over the jeans.

Hi all,

As for the past/present i have rocked, levis, uni qlo, evisu. I am looking to step up my denim game in both the casual and business casual fronts.

Fit:

Looking for something a bit tidier and proper fitting with a slight taper ( i dont want to wear them on my a$$ anymore). I usually rock runners. Looking to expand into more appropriate dress/boot wear for fall x winter. I am afraid of skinny jeans. I am a varsity athlete and have rather large thighs.

I know this is rather vague but i am looking for suggestion in brands to try and that you have had success with. I do have access to purchase brands from japan but with no experience in fit i am very reluctant to buy something off the net unless you all suggest something.

Thanks sufu

I'm looking for a pair of skinny/slim fit black denim jeans. Something of a long term investment. I'm currently deciding between the Fall collection AdidasXDiesel one and a pair of Nudie.

Anyone got any opinions or info on which is more value for money?

neither. Honestly, the denim quality isn't very good on either. If you wanted to get a pair of nice slouchy skinny jeans get some dior 19cm black silver selvedge's. You should also look at the somet 018 which are really nice. If you wanted a good slim fit jean with a medium-low rise, get the skull 5010 blacks. Your other option is to wait until late december to buy the new iron heart slim / skinny superblack 22 ouncers.

i'm thinking about getting a pair of Warehouse DW1001

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=item&ic=26393

these are raw right?

and I'm a 33x32.

I see on the blue in green website the 660's a size 32 is a size 36 waist,a 33 is a 37 waist, etc... is that the same for these?

Very new at all this and help is thanked.

Hey the link you provided is a 404. Anyway are the dior ones alot more expensive than nudie and adidasXdiesel?

Also are the pairs you recommended stretchy or non-stretchy?

it loads correctly for me. You can also just go to the BiG site yourself. All of them are non stretchy, but are very nice. they range from like 225-325.

Nudies and anything diesel is not a "long term investment".

Hi all,

As for the past/present i have rocked, levis, uni qlo, evisu. I am looking to step up my denim game in both the casual and business casual fronts.

Fit:

Looking for something a bit tidier and proper fitting with a slight taper ( i dont want to wear them on my a$$ anymore). I usually rock runners. Looking to expand into more appropriate dress/boot wear for fall x winter. I am afraid of skinny jeans. I am a varsity athlete and have rather large thighs.

I know this is rather vague but i am looking for suggestion in brands to try and that you have had success with. I do have access to purchase brands from japan but with no experience in fit i am very reluctant to buy something off the net unless you all suggest something.

Thanks sufu

Look at Samurais, the flathead 310 model, sugar canes, and imperial dukes. they all provide slim-straight looks and can suit aesthetics for athletic builds. the thigh measurements will be tighter than you are used to, but will also loosen up with time.